Another not very nice symptom

babsi

Reaction score
After leaking urine a few weeks ago which is still continuing :oops: I noticed around my nipples that there are brown lumps and sort of spots, it really is disgusting to see that, will it last throughout the whole pregnancy?

Also what more not nice very things are there to expect?

4 months til I have this baby and I am really counting down the days now :(

Hi babsi*S*

Yes, they are called Montgomery's Tubercles, they are a sign that your breasts are changing. Your areolas will get bigger and darker, and if you're unlucky like me you may have more hair growth in strange places like around your nipples, under your navel and on your neck and face. All this is supposed to fall out after baby is born. (buys a tweezers)

You can also look forward to leaking breasts...though I don't know if they do that as often before the baby is born as after!

Sue

I've got a couple of the small brown lumps and the MT things aswell, plus my nipples seem to have gotten huge (surface area)

Me too!

My nipples look very strange these days and they are massive!!!

They seem to have doubled in the last week. The DH can't believe it!

I did sneeze the other day and leak some urine. :cry: i'm sure that will get worse over time.

I'm still not wishing it away though. I have heard so many women say that they regret wishing their pregnancy away, so I am determined to enjoy every single day (even the rotten ones) so that I don't have too much to regret afterwards.

oh the joys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back