Heck, surley i cant get no bigger... :(

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
.... I have noticed recently my (.)(.) have gotton really heavy, very sore, and leaking they dont just leak a little bit they are leaking for england, mainly when i have a bath or get in the shower, i swear when i expressed for bradley when he was prem thats how much im loosing, i might as well freeze it its that much.

Anyway i went to get measured the other day as i have got no bra's to fit, and i have gone from being 34b to 36 E.. (.)(.) have so many veins that are sticking out its unreal, even my belly is like a road atlas with veins, im getting really paronoid,

Do you think im leaking now as i went in to ealy labour and my body thinks i have had the baby, i know you leak a little when stimulated but im not even doing that.. :oops:

Anyone else like this, or are am i abnormal...

I have not had this problem but am a few weeks behind you, but don't remember having it with my last baby only leaked a little towards the end... maybe as you say it is because your body went through the start of labour and things baby might have been born, not sure what to suggest really it should settle down if that is the reason as your body will notice that bailey is still in your tummy and not feeding from you :hug:

Maybe talk to your MW x

Thanks paula and bump, i will speak to midwife, just hope it doesnt affect anything when it comes to actually trying to feed bailey when he arrives as i know the first milk is the most important to the baby :think:

Chick i was freaking out cos my boobs are so massive pg 3 are parked at end of drive no really i was thinking of contacting Jordan to borrow her bras :rotfl: , now i was a d cup b4 pregnancy but now im an FF with 11 weeks or so to go!!! :shock: :shock:

My boobs leak all the time when i wake up its all dried on my skin :puke: its been like it for bout 4 weeks and when i bath ect i mentioned it to MW she said its good healthy sign so chill out and welcome to the club hope this helps :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back