another newbie

purple13

Reaction score
hiya

i've been browsing for the last couple of weeks but thought i'd register properly and say hello!

i got my bfp a couple of weeks ago - we'd been trying half-heartedly since last year, but not expecting much cos of my pcos. both slightly shocked but v pleased. don't know if anyone else has pcos but this has all coincided with my starting to take metformin - don't know if there was actually any connection though!

having read other people's experiences, i'm feeling quite fortunate (so far at least). i've had a scan already as we had no idea about dates and my blood pressure didn't like the anxiety of not knowing - st george's in tooting do a walk-in service 6 days a week so we just walked in (funnily enough) last week. the blob with a heartbeat brought home the reality of it to OH, who is now v excited and finally believes i'm pregnant. blue lines on a stick weren't convincing enough apparently!

my gp was super organised; my next scan (or rather my 1st officially booked scan) was put in as soon as i went to see her (a couple of weeks ago) - its on aug 18th. then the midwife called last week and i'm booked in to see her on the following week.

now i've just got to be patient for another month till i can see the blob again!

Congratulations! What a fab thing to have - a walk in center with an ultrasound!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back