My 2ww for my scan!! X

XmichelleX

Reaction score
I'm going through that horrible 2ww wait again but this time it's for my scan! Im booked in on the 25th august and I think it's going to drag!!! Hurry up I want see our blob!! Xx
2weeks today!! Xx

Im sure it will fly by! Mine did! Have u got any mini goals u cam aim for in the meantime? I keep finding little things to aim for in-between the bigger things so it doesn't seem to long! I have my 16 week midwife appt on 5th sept, bt n th meantime I move to tri 2 on Monday, then payday to go buy some new clothes that fit then have a wedding reception to go to!

Find little goals!!

Oh I'm keeping my self Busy every night from work so I'm always doing something!! Otherwise I'll go mad!! Xx

Aw I wish I knew when my midfife appointment is let alone my scan, dont you just hate waiting!!!!!

Stay busy, its like waiting for a holiday to arrive!!!! x

lol i got 10 days til mine so i know the feeling

I hate this wait it Makes me want to cry!! Im so impatient!! Ha ha xx

I've also got my first scan on 25th Aug and i cant wait to see baby, it will make it real that i really do have a little person inside me. My midwife thinks i am further on that whats on my ticker, she thinks i'm 2 weeks ahead, just have to wait and see.

Oh really!! What time is you appointment? Mine is at 9.00 x

---
-

I'll be that excited I'll be sitting outside the hospital from 7 am ha ha!! Pregnancy makes you crazy ha ha xx

---
-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back