Another newbie to tri 3

Sassysugar

Reaction score
Hi guys, thought I would pop in and say hello!!! Can't believe I'm in Tri 3 already!! Where does the time go!!

All the lovely aches and pains are kicking in. Think Blump is lying on a nerve today as I have a bit of lower back pain and achy right leg. Anyone know how to relieve it?

I have two weeks of work left and I can't wait, :dance: I'm going off on annual leave for a month and then maternity kicks in, so will be having all summer off to chill and relax before mayhem kicks in! :lol:

I've got another scan next week as I'm placenta is lying low, can't wait to see him again!! (and hopefully placenta will have moved out of the way too)

I'm a bit of a lurker atm (so busy) but I'm sure as soon as I'm off I'll be able to post a lot more and look forward to getting to know all of you!!

Hi Sassysugar - big welcome to tri 3. It's hard to believe how quickly how the time goes isn't it - I can't believe we only have 9 weeks ish left to go now - never thought I'd see 30 weeks on my ticker at all!
I've got a bump that sits on my nerve too - am off work today to go to docs to see if they have any advice - will let you know what they say.
:wave:

9 weeks to go, fab, it won't be long in coming round! I felt that tri 1 went really slow, but think this one will go in so fast!

Yea defo let me know what he says, wee Blump is putting me through my paces lol :lol:

Hi Sassysugar :wave:

Sounds like a bit of sciatica - try a hot bath and not running around too much! (Easier said then done...!)

Enjoy Tri3 xx

Welcome!! I use my pilates ball all the time with core exercises - failing that a nice warm bath and rest up! It does get harder in Tri 3 you feel more pressure and start to waddle ha ha

I think the waddle will be coming soon lol!!! Pain had eased a bit, but like the sound of a good bath!

He's just been going crazy there, having a right wee party, was getting kicks and punches all over!! Some days he's really quiet then others not so much.....

:wave: and welcome in! That's good that you have lots of time of to kick back and relax. x

Thanks guys, really happy to be here, I'm sure the next few weeks will fly by!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back