Another Newb...

Barbiexx

Reaction score
Hi ladies :)

I've been hovering on here for a while but only just decided to post now I have told my (now ex) boyfriend the news

Im guessing Im about 7 weeks but I'm not 100% sure

Im very scared...I'll only be 18 by the time baby is born, so university will have to be put back

Anyway...hello all :wave:

xx

hiya

Everything will be fine - I had to put the rest of my teaching probation year on hold and its still going to work out so don't wory. You'll get everything done that you wanted to do - maybe not right away but in the future.

How did he take the news?

Hiya Sarah looks like were from the same area!

He didnt take it too well yesterday Bee, he told me he didnt want to know actually! Today he came around a bit and spoke to me about things but he basically wants me to have an abortion. I know it was a shock for him, but after 4 years I expected better tbh! Maybe he just needs time... :(

Barbiexx said:
Hiya Sarah looks like were from the same area!

He didnt take it too well yesterday Bee, he told me he didnt want to know actually! Today he came around a bit and spoke to me about things but he basically wants me to have an abortion. I know it was a shock for him, but after 4 years I expected better tbh! Maybe he just needs time... :(

Oh thats not so good. Maybe he'll come round - might have been a bit of a shock to him.

Let him be for a while and see how things go.

hey hun welcome to the forum

i was just 18 wen i had my son so if u ever need to tlk im here ( i also was a single mummy)

Hi and welcome to the forum, Ive only been on here a couple of weeks and I dont know how I coped without it now for support and advice.

Its lovely to meet you and I had to finish my degree with the intake 6 months behind my group when I had my son too.

Hi and welcome! :wave:

Sorry to hear about your bf.. like someone else said, give him time, maybe he will come round? I was 20 when I had my daughter but I wouldn't change having her for the world! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back