Another Lovely Day!! :D

DebbieM

Reaction score
I couldn't say so before, because it was a surprise for Gem, but Matt, Luke & I travelled down to Earls Court, London, early this morning to meet up and surprise Gemma at the Baby Show :cheer: :cheer:

Her hubby organised it all with us weeks ago and we have been keeping it a secret since then. It was really funny because they got there before us and obviously had to go in as he couldn't keep her in the car park without her questioning why, so he made the excuse he needed the loo and left her. After he had met us, we made our way in and couldn't find her.

Once we did, she only spotted him and was about to yell at him I think because she had no idea what the heck he was doing, then spotted us and looked SO shocked, it will BRILLIANT!

Anyway, we had a flippin' fab day and got loads and loads of freebies and bought a few bits and bobs too. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks Platts for yet ANOTHER brill day xxxxxxxxx :D

brought a few bits and bobs :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: you came away with half the vtech stand lmao

i had the most amazing day , i cant beleive u came down and im even more suprised brian organised it !!! and thank you for lelands xmas present , u shouldnt have tho :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im so tired but soo happy tonight , what away to send pnd blues away have a fab day out :cheer:

thank you!

aaaaarw, sounds like u had a lovely day!!

and how much did u have to sell Matt for so u could go shoppin Debbie?! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back