friends

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
since u have fallen pregnant or had ur lil ones have u found u have lost friends, etc?
one of my mates iv been best friends with since i was 13 and we were really close till i fell pregnant now iv had Braydon we tlk on msn and as i work and she works full time we meet wen we can but it was her birthday last week had a party on fri nite, my ex was invited and there not even that friendly and his GF, who she hardley knows and iv just found out she invited a friend who had a baby 3 weeks ago so i wasnt not invited coz of B as this girl went! and she also invited 23 other people so not like it was a select few, this has really upset me, should i be this upset or is it hormones

Hi

Hun sorry that happened to you :hug: it happened to me as well as soon as you have a baby lots of people Think of shes no fun no more she cant do this or do that so they do things without even inviting you , its so unfair. I would say its cuz of having B but like you said the other girl was invited, do you think its cuz Gerry was there? but even so it shouldnt matter if your her friend, if i were you i would just ask her and see what she says. Alot of my friends are the same still btu now alot of them are pregnant or there gf are pregnant and now they wanna be buddy buddy with me, but think about it hun what goes around comes around. They treat you this way one day they will get it right back.
When i got pregnant and people stopped calling and one friend had said oh Katrina im not coming over no more cuz your not able to drink, this was my friend for 8 years , and i said fine, but i will remember this when you are pregnant!

My dad always told me its always better to have 1 really good friend then a bunch of bad ones, think it was the wisest thing he ever said to me :)
so keep your head up hun and just worry about the ones who are there for you and still call and hang out with you even after you had B :hug:

Katrina

I would ask why...I am not suprised you are hurt i would be think you are at least entitled to an explanation .
:hug:

its like all the time my close friends who were my close friends are busy but because im only young is like i cant go out rond town coz i cant have a real drink....i can still have a laugh.. i keep sayin it dosent make me a diffrent person ...and when s/he is born im still gunna be the same person....i think i need a new set of friends... :(

sorry im a lil wond up because i thought it was just me

:hug:

im lucky i moved away from them and had a baby the ones worth anything i still see but b4 i had literally hundreds of mates now i can count my true mates on my hands but im not bothered i would rather have 6 or 7 true great friends then have hundreds of people who dont care about me. There are a few who i thought well i thought you would still be there for me but arent and my attitude to them is they can stick it up their a***s! I think its a sad world that people bin you for having a child at the end of the day my son is everything to me id rather be with him than them, and those who do bother have accepted him and love him to bits,
wait untill she has a baby sarah she'll get a huge shock

I still speak to my mates but they don't invite me out unless we all have a big meet up. I was quite shocked the other day though when one of my old mates invited me out for her 21st birthday! Wether she'll see it through and tell me where and when is another story but hey it's a start! I think they tend to think your life is over when you've got a baby and husband at home. But there loss I say! I've got something so good :D

don't reallly have alot left either my ex scared them away or keeley did :rotfl: :rotfl:
but i don't care really lol

well i dont get y ppl do that coz at the end of the day we are not diffrent ppl and we can still talk....

Sarah dont forget me im here as a friend you know that or you should do!!!!!! :hug: -xxx- :D

lil_miss123 said:
well i dont get y ppl do that coz at the end of the day we are not diffrent ppl and we can still talk....

its because they think all you can talk about is your baby and they are more interested in talking about how drunk they got at the wekend etc and then they wonder why all you talk about is your baby BECAUSE IF YOU INVITED ME OUT ID BE ABLE TO TALK ABOUT THAT WITH YOU! nah i wud rather talk 2 people who want to know how we are too not just talk about themselves

i have lost all my mates because they dont want to know anymore but then tbh it doesnt really bother me as i dont need people like that in my life i have all i want right here and also people who want to be like that arent worth bothering about just think of the things that are most important to you in life -xx-

hey what a good point you have there....and there is a few ppl i can talk to but the best ppl are on her becuse like ureself there is some carin ppl...and dont jus wonna chat about nothin or what a grate time they had...

too true lil_miss this is a good place to find some great people that can be genuine as they come and who want to be bothered with you :D

aww flossy hun i didnt mean u sweetie u know i love ya :hug: most of my true friends i have met on here how sad am i

Hi

Sarah im the same as you only have a few true friends and some ive never met :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back