Another heart scan tomorrow! :-(

Good luck, i have everything crossed hoping you get the answer you want! :hugs:

Good luck sweetheart. She's a little fighter your baby girl xxxxxxxxxx

Unfortunately guys, we had another crap scan. Our little bubba has got more severe holes than we first thought. She is going to have surgery before she is 6 months. I feel totally exhausted and very hormonal! I know I'll get to grips with it, but right now, just feel a bit crap! Xxx

so sorry hope theres a solution soon to stop you form worrying x

Oh Hun I'm so sorry. You have every right to be emotional you are being so strong!!!
If your lo has the same strength as you she will be just fine xxx

Thanks everyone for your encouragement and super support! I'm sure that by tomorrow I will be feeling stronger and a bit more peppy than right now! Xxx

Oh hunny. I'm sure bubba will be just fine. U r so strong and so is ur lo xx

sorry to hear this hun :hugs: hope you are ok. xxxx

Well, I was right!
All I needed was a good sleep! I do feel stronger today. I know that our baby who is being cared for by amazing consultants in John Radcliffe at the moment are going to take care of her until it's time for her to go to Great Ormond Street for her open heart surgery!
I have every faith and confidence in these magical people- honestly I do!
My fiancé has been incredible too, and explained that he is happy she is having surgery so early on, rather than having to wait until she's older! She won't be aware of any of it, and more importantly, she will be dice before she is a really active little sausage!

Everyone is so brilliant and I feel absolutely blessed by the support I am getting from every direction! Thank you to all of you for being here for me when things seem a bit bleak!

I can't work it out now, but I know that there is a reason I have been given this 'special' little girl. I know that she is going to have an amazing life, because I know that my family are such amazing people. Her big sister will be wonderful with her. My parents and aunts and uncles and cousins will take cre of all of us, and her Daddy is such a strong character, no-one will ever be able to hurt any of his family!!! She is a lucky girl to be born into such support, and we are so lucky to have her in our lives teaching us things that we would have never have understood without her!

I hope you all have a good day! :) xxxx

So sorry to hear your reults, I'm sure everything will be fine, if your LO is as strong as you, I don't think you will have anything to worry about xx

Good luck to you! Great Ormond Street is amazing! Your baba will be in the hands of the best!

Hi hun- don't know all the details of the issues your little girl hgas with her heary, but I do know a firends who's little girl had heart surgery when she was very young, like your little baba will have to do, and all is well - she's now a happy healthy 5 year who enjoys everything other little girls do

Keep strong like I know you can xx

Babies are amazing healers hunny and your little girl is truly one of life's little warriors. Between all of you there is nothing that you can't overcome. Having these tests just means that the hospitals can help her as much as she needs when she needs it.

My mum was a matron for Banardo's Sunshine Cottage and I was telling her about you and your baby. She said it's a shame not every child with health difficulties has a mummy and daddy as good and strong as you both :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back