another finger food question

sam96031

Reaction score
emma is such a little wierdo :D she will eat the baby teething biscuits all on her own, but anything else she wont :( if i put it in her muth shell chomp away quite happily no matter what it is, but if i put it in front of her she will play with it but wont put it in her muth, i dont understand as she has no problem eating them if i do it for her and has no probs with the biscuits and she can put all her toys in her mouth and can pick the foods up eg peas or carrots.
any advice on what i can do to help her or am i just fretting over nothing. :)

alice used to do this, but if she watched me eat it, she soon caught on what to do.

you could give that a go and see what she does after a few goes of watching you eat them.

:hug:

I agree with Sam, she will do it eventually.

Babys just like to explore things and this is what she's doing with her food, lily used to pick her food up and look at it and play with it for abit, then maybe put it in her mouth for a taste and take it out and start the whole think over again.

She still doe's it know with something new, just let her get on with it once she used to seeing and touching it she will eat it :D .

xSuzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back