• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another Emergency Scan

NIE

Reaction score
Deleted.

Last edited:
glad everything looks ok, i also had 2 emergency scans and touch wood everything is now going ok. i bought a doppler and listen to babys heartbeat twice a day to put my mind at rest. xxx :hug:

wow interesting..as soon as i went in with these symptoms they said yeah your going to miscarry and sent me home to pass everything....strange that their stringing everything out

:hug: Sorry your having a rough time, But great news you got to see a heart beat :clap: I know of woman who have had a pocket of blood in their womb, bled and had clots and been fine as it didn't effect the baby at all. It's good they are keeping a close eye on you too as no matter how often people tell you not to worry...well you do.. :roll:

Unfortunately, some of us have lost babies after a bleed, clots etc... but many many woman don't.... and YOU got a HEART BEAT ! ! :dance: so try to rest as much as possible until your next scan..... then you'll see just how quickly these little beans can grow....

Congratulations on the good result/ scan doll..... Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Sorry to hear your having a worrying time huni

bleeding in early pregnancy is quite common, i was forever in there having emergency scans, still to this day they cant explain what and why it was happening

take it easy ok :hug:

breezee1984 said:
wow interesting..as soon as i went in with these symptoms they said yeah your going to miscarry and sent me home to pass everything....strange that their stringing everything out

OMG don't scare the poor girl! She had a scan and a heartbeat was found, she isn't miscarrying. Like Sunshinestars said bleeding in early pregnancy is common. I'm sorry for speaking my mind but I don't think it was nice of you to say that breezee.

I'm pleased that everything seems to be fine, hope everything continues as planned :D Are they monitoring you closely?

Breezee that was abit harsh :think:

Goodluck Nie :)

Try not to worry, my neighbour had exactly the same as you, infact she's been to EPU many times due to bleeding etc. She's now 12 weeks and fine.

Ignore breezee's comment!! Many people bleed in pregnancy some quite a lot.

Just take it easy and if you're at all worried go back to EPU - that's what they're there for

Good luck

Thanks for the support girls. It does help when people can support you through a tough time with sucess stories of there own. A few girls at work have experienced the same thing, so I think it is much more common than we first think.

Breeze: :twisted: thankyou for your comment, although i didn't appreciate it much. I posted on this for some helpful support through a worrying time not to hear any horror stories without warning.

As I said I HAVE SEEN MY BABY'S HEART BEAT so I am not having a miscarriage.

Take Care Girls x

OMG don't scare the poor girl! She had a scan and a heartbeat was found, she isn't miscarrying. Like Sunshinestars said bleeding in early pregnancy is common. I'm sorry for speaking my mind but I don't think it was nice of you to say that breezee.

got to agree. it was a little insensitive.

im glad your scan went well hun, must be abit of a weight off your mind.

take care xx

NIE Im really glad baby is ok and everything went well. Now u get ur feet up & get plenty of rest!! :hug: xxxx

NO NO NO not insensitive!! worried!!u asked if people thought everything would be alright and i didnt mean to sound harsh at all, .... i asked my own doctor about this today and sweetie u need a second opinion...i told him id seen this somewhere and he raised his eyebrows and said well this person needs a second opinion and to be monitored very very closely..PLEASE tell me your either being closely monitored or will have a second doctor do a scan because the clotting is worrisome...i dont mean to alarm u, its just that i dont want anyone to go though what i have experienced this past week!!!

breezee1984 said:
NO NO NO not insensitive!! worried!!u asked if people thought everything would be alright and i didnt mean to sound harsh at all, .... i asked my own doctor about this today and sweetie u need a second opinion...i told him id seen this somewhere and he raised his eyebrows and said well this person needs a second opinion and to be monitored very very closely..PLEASE tell me your either being closely monitored or will have a second doctor do a scan because the clotting is worrisome...i dont mean to alarm u, its just that i dont want anyone to go though what i have experienced this past week!!!

I know you are hurting and upset but you have to understand that not every bleed during pregnancy means that it will result in m/c. NIE has had a scan and the doctors have seen the babys heartbeat which is a very good sign.

By worrying it will just make things worse for her, she needs to stay as calm as possible. I know you have her best interests at heart and I think maybe the first post just came across as a little harsh.

Take care, im just going to PM you. xxxx

The heart beat has been detected and seen at a scan so why would you need a second opinion on that?
Breezee I am so sorry you lost a baby I really am but you should know how heart breaking it is so why would you want someone else to feel like that?
We come to this forum to get support and advice from like minded people. NIE wanted support from us she didn't come here to be told that 'your doctor is wrong, the scan was wrong, your baby isn't ok infact your baby is far from ok'

I Agree with Jo, (happy Chick)

There IS a Heart Beat NIE :cheer: :clap: :dance:
I do know some people go on to loss, But hey CUP HALF FULL attitude... YES ! ! ! :cheer:

You said the Doctors want to see you again too doll, and thats great they are keeping a close eye on you and thats a positive.

On a realistic note, God forbid anything did go wrong now.....WHICH WON'T ! ! ! ! then no matter what monitoring you get, nature will take her course.....it normally means there has been something wrong with baby.....Sorry Darling Horrible thought, One YOU SHOULDN'T have BTW as you'll be fine..... YOU HAVE A HEART BEAT....and thats better than ANYTHING ANYONE can say!!! :cheer: Now what are you going to name this bump??? something exciting I hope......
Mines is called Excitement...as well, My partner due to other commitments and holiday plans was using the withdrawl method when I concived this time so a little 'excitement got me pregnant' :rotfl:

Take care, Relax and DON'T worry... Lv Yvonne xx

Went back to work today. I work in the hospital I plan to give birth in so I am in the best place should anything go wrong.

Anyway, the bleeding has stopped now for around 20 hours and I hope I am over the worst of it, but still a bit worried that it will start again.

Still have strong pregnancy symptoms and thinking of maybe naming belly soon. Dont know what to call it...........Fynemum ...... what an interesting story to tell everyone, I bet that will raise a few eyebrows.

I call my tummy 'bumpy' when the baby sticks her bum out my stomach looks all lumpy and bumpy so it suits. :D

Hi!

I agree that if youve seen the heartbeat, then all is fine. I had two quite heavy bleeds in the first two months, got scanned and both time they found the heartbeat and told me just to rest and take it easy. sometimes these things happen and its had to know the exact reason why. i was very worried for the first few months, but i havent had any bleeding since and im having a wonderful pregnancy, so not to worry, relax, and im sure youll be jsut fine!

Flower x

breezee1984 said:

I can't believe you said that. Alot of women bleed during early pregnancy and go onto have healthy babies. And as for your other post further down, at the end of the day all you have done is speak to a doctor about something you only know a tiny bit about and she has had a scan and everything and seen the heartbeat. I dont think she needs a second opinion at all. She has been told to take each day at a time and I'm sure if things worsen they will look into it even further.

NIE - Try not worry hun :hug:

Ok lets lay off Breezee now please, she has apologised, I don't think there's any need for everyone to gang up on her. She has been through a tough time, and she knows it came out wrong.

:hug: to everyone

Take care all
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital