another day another let down

mandii

Reaction score
Well my 2yr old sons auntie was supposed to get picked up today at 12 to come see her nephew but decided at 1am this morning to get a carryout and sit up getting hammered, now shes still in her bed, shes blew my son off 3 times in a fortnight now and she only sees him once a month, im at my wits end but OH wont tell her shes out of order, my son desnt recognise her as he never sees her, doesnt recognise my father in law either as he hasnt seen him since the 27th january both of them have let my son down again today what should i do? x

time to lay the law down im affraid they are messing with this little boys life and its not fair xxx

ive tired they just dont listen, its getting to the point where when i tell my little boy that they arent coming he shakes his head and walks away, its breaking my heart, and i know that when the LO im carrying is born they will never be away from the door (new baby novelty) its as if the novelty with my son has wore off xx

Oooohh its awful.....u nd to set the record steaight wit as uts not dair xxxxx cruel to be kind zxxxh em

apparently i shouldnt be getting myself upset over it, but at the end of the day my son is missing out on his auntie andd granda because they dont make an effort

I.would be fuming tbh and i would be acting exavtly like u.babes xxxxxx

i take it thats came put of a mans voice then that ur over reacting? men have no idea but wen this new baby comes along and all a sudden they are coming to see the new baby wat the hell is gonna go through that little boys mind even tho hes only 2-3 they aint stupid and he may start to resent the new baby cos of it, no its not gd enough xx

no believe it or not it was a woman telling me that i know what they are like so shouldnt get myself upset about it, but at the end of the day i cant have them babysit my son like they want because they never see him and i know he wont feel comfortable with them xx

actually fed up crying with anger at them, xx

blimey shocked at a woman saying that :-o sounds like they just canbt be arsed to listen to you so just tell u to get on with it as u knoww at they are like ppffttt dont get urself worked up its not gd for u or the baby, i dont know wat else to suggest other than just beeing straight n saying how u feel etc x

Close the door and move on , is my advice ,think of your new baby ,your 2 year old and yourself all this upset and anger is not helpful to any of you, move on . Fill your thoughts and time with positivity and close the door on those negative family members . Tomorrow is the start of your new positive being .xx

Last edited:
my OH refuses to close the door on them x

my FIL smokes in his house constantly so i refuse to take my 2yr old son down there and i will not be taking LO down either when he/she is born, my FIL had the cheek today to say why should he come up to mine why cant we bring my son down there and he will stop smoking an hour before the wain is due down and he will open the windows :( im honestly at my wits end had enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back