• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ANOTHER consultants appointment ...... huff !!

Naterjack

Reaction score
Well, after my BP was high at last Mondays appointment, i had another consultant appointment this morning
Last weeks urine and blood tests were fine and BP was back down by Tuesday so i thought everything would be ok today ......... oh how little did i know :wall: :wall: :wall:

BP high again, and this time, the 1st time ever, my urine positive for protein - so i had another blood test and urine sent off for further testing. Thinks i may have mild toxemia (pre-eclempsia) but luckily its come on late in the pregnancy.

The consultant then felt for baby and bubs is FULLY engaged (i knew there was something different today as the pressure down there is awful and had BH's all morning) - so he sent me for a scan saying "we need to know how baby is lying if your about to go into labour" :eek: :shock:
Baby is back to back which isn't good especially for someone my height apparently but he is well down there.

SO ..... i have yet another appointment at the hospital Antenatal unit on Thursday, and ANOTHER consultants appointment on next Monday (15th) - he said again that bubs is a lovely size and a weeks early delivery would be good for me, so i reckon next Monday might just be booking in day

I am a little scared and excited now - i'm only 2 weeks and a couple of days off my due date but we might just meet him early, you never know :cheer: can i have some :hug:

Here is lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for you!!!

Glad to hear bubs is engaged, and that you are being well looked after by the consultant!

Hope you get to meet your LO early :hug:

sorry to hear that you may have pre-eclempsia :( good to hear that bubs is fully engaged though! hopefully not long now til you meet your LO!

good luck and I hope everything goes well for you over the next couple of weeks :hug: :hug:

Naterjack said:
Baby is back to back which isn't good especially for someone my height apparently but he is well down there.

My Alice was born back to back. Ive nothing to compaire it to, but the pain was worse in my back. He still has time to turn! alice was turning right up to the last day.

ooo!! not long left till you meet LO then! Good luck :hug: :hug:

ooooh how exciting you can join the baby boom :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back