another baby freebie

mel_ed

Reaction score
just another freebie for you all.
if you join tesco baby club you get a free pampers hamper with lots of freebies in
http://www.tesco.com/babyclub/about_the_club/benefits.page

nappyhamper.jpg

Last edited:
I applied for this ages ago and still haven't had my coupon through the post!

I've heard that not a lot of Tescos have them as they haven't heard of the offer! I mean WTF????

I applied for this ages ago and still haven't had my coupon through the post!

I've heard that not a lot of Tescos have them as they haven't heard of the offer! I mean WTF????

to be honest i havnt had mine yet either so ive signed uo again in my partners name. if i dont get it now think i might ring them see whaat they say

Last edited:
my friend had hers so dont know why we havnt had ours

Yeah I might email them today, I really want one. They look fab!

It says i have registered which i did over a month ago but i still haven't received this!! OT be honest it took 4 years to actually get our tesco clubcard delivered so maybe i will get this by the time baby starts school!!! lol!!!

I have joined these things and havent got anything free :( i joined boots parent club too and not sure how i get the free changing bag! and has anyone got their bounty freebies? do they just give it to you in the shop when you hand in the form? (should have been born blonde ) X

With the Boots one they will send you a page of vouchers and one of them will be "buy a pack of these nappies and get a free changing bag". I went in to do it yesterday and wasnt too impressed by the changing bag I must admit, and as I'm not going to use diposable nappies, I didn't have to get it. I found a brilliant one at Babies R Us for £19.99 which I have now packed and fits everything in with room to spare, and it can be worn 4 different ways so, bonus!

xx

*EDIT*
Oh and as for the bounty freebies, again you get a voucher from your GP I think that you fill in and then take into Boots and if they have them in stock, they will just hand it over.

Last edited:
Took me WEEKS to find a Tesco's with one in stock! Was fuming! Always got told on the phone that our local one had like 65 in stock and when I got to the customer service desk in store they were like, we've not had any for weeks! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

In the end I gave up and just so happened to walk past a few on a shelf one day! They're really good to be honest so worth pestering Tesco for them! lol! X

Took me WEEKS to find a Tesco's with one in stock! Was fuming! Always got told on the phone that our local one had like 65 in stock and when I got to the customer service desk in store they were like, we've not had any for weeks! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

In the end I gave up and just so happened to walk past a few on a shelf one day! They're really good to be honest so worth pestering Tesco for them! lol! X

yeh i thought the tesco pamper box looks really worth pestering for

I got my vouchers today! Going to go to a nice big Tesco ASAP to pick up the hamper... if they have it in stock! Also really like the permit to park in their Mother and Baby spaces, good idea. :)

xxx

I have had my voucher for months but all the tescos by me havent had it in stock for ages, they have no control over when papmers send them out, will keep trying xxx

picked mine up 2day. well worth pestering for.
you get a little box to store nappies/wipes/toiletries in. 2 packed of small senitive wipes, 1 nappy.
then a little bag for mum with mascara, lip gloss and foundation in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back