another am I aren't I post

Going off meat like major and im having bad stomach ache everytime i eat. Wwhat the heel is going on here why cant we just get bfp and be happy for once? :doh: :x

sorry about all your negative tests, its crap isn't it. when are you all doing another one?? i have been getting pains at the top of me stomach, god its painful, had it for a few months now but its got worse, can ulcers or stuff like that stop your period, im so frustated that im late and no posistive tests are happening :x :wall: :pray: hope your all ok today, take care xxxxxxxx

im still not due af for another 5 days so even tho i feel pregnant im starting to forget bout it and will take another test if and when i dont get af. my partner has been really surprised 2day cos i havent mentioned anything bout pregnancy once! usually im always on about it lol!

Hi girls....
Sorry to read that you're not getting postitive results yet! :(

We were TTC the beginning of last year. I honestly thought that I would become pregnant immediately, because I did with other 2... forgetting that I was nearly 10 yearls olders since the last one!! :oops:
Anyway, I was the same as you.... everytime thinking.... "This is it". I got a positive the second month, but had an early mc. I was so upset and just couldnt' understand why it was like this.

We decided to leave it for a while and planned a short break to the UK. I met a friend, I had a Hot Chocolate and felt awful. We dashed off to her place where I spewed my lungs out :oops:
4 Days later, I bought Clearblue test - wasn't hopeful as we hadn't really been having sex.

SHock, Horror.... Horray!! A big fat Positive :D :D

So my conclusion was that I was too stressed with my job and had placed myself under immense pressure to conceive.
My advice would be to take it slow and enjoy the "nookie". Soon you'll be to round to enjoy it and afterwards.... well.... I'll leave that for you to find out!!!! :D :D

I'm holding thumbs for all of you!!!
Stay positive and go for it - swing from the chandeliers - why not? :shock: :D

Emilia xx
ps. I spent a small fortune on tests - you're not alone :wink:

Well i'm starting to think that everyone that's getting the bfn (including me )will all get the bfp at the same time, not too sure how i will feel if i do as i expected to come off the pill and it would take ages for me to get caught, but hey ho will keep everyone updated

i hope ur right cos i want nothing more than a bfp!! feeling really sick and getting cramps at the minute. and yawning like mad....its only half past eight lol! xx

feeling really ill slept all daygod awfultummy pains and headache,backto bed.Think I will be bleeding when I wake up :(

:( getting spotting on wipping now. explains why I don't have enough hormone to get a pos test :( feeling very depressed now can't stop crying. hope the others get thier bfp soon

:( hi got my period this morning. bit upset but at least something has happened. hope your all ok xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back