• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another Agnus Castus question-sorry

Moofa

Reaction score
:wave: me again

Ok, should I continue the Agnus Castus until I test or stop after I have OV'ed?

Sorry guys :?

Some people say you should stop after Ov as it can cause a miscarriage, but then some people say carry on otherwise its like starting over again when you start taking it again and wont have the same effect. There are mixed opinions. I continued taking it. If it was me i would carry on and stop as soon as you got a bfp, but you have to decide whats best for you.

Michelle x

Hi

Thanks, I thought may be this month stop taking after 21 days of cycle and see what happens

:hug:

I found stopping it before AF messed up my cycle so i continued taking it till i got my BFP. Ran out the same day as BFP so that worked out well!

I never heard it can give you a miscarriage, just that it shouldn't be taen when pregnant. Some months I took it all the way through but occasionly I stoped after ov'. It definitly regulated me and helped time Bd'ing.

Good luck, I swear by it!!

Thanks guys. I still can't belive that after 13 days of taking it I'm about to OV (got a faint line on the stick so could be a stronger line tomorrow) instead of day 19. Lets hope AF doesn't appear in 9-10 days otherwise I'm back to square 1.

I am now 3DPO and I've cut down from 2 tablets to 1 tablet a day. Not really sure what you'e supposed to do either but thought it would be better to keep it in my system if I don't get a BFP this month.

Sus x

Sus said:
I am now 3DPO and I've cut down from 2 tablets to 1 tablet a day. Not really sure what you'e supposed to do either but thought it would be better to keep it in my system if I don't get a BFP this month.

Sus x

Hi Sus

That's a good idea, thanks for all your advice too. :hug: :hug:

Mx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member