Anomaly scan

They didn't tell me if it was anterior or posterior but I never asked specifically so they probably would tell you if you ask. I did ask how the placenta was looking and she said it was high which was good for labor and I was low risk.

xx

They didn't tell me if it was anterior or posterior but I never asked specifically so they probably would tell you if you ask. I did ask how the placenta was looking and she said it was high which was good for labor and I was low risk.

xx
I will ask tomorrow and see what they say I have a strange feeling it is anterior this time though xx

Beautiful pic Maria :)
I was told at my 20 week scan that I have an anterior placenta Charlene, good luck for tomorrow xx

Great pic :) pleased she's doing well xxx

Thanks! :)

Read through my notes after scan and seems like I have a posterior and high placenta.. Strange since only this week I have started to feel stronger movements ( still no kicks ). Started weeks ago but very light and thought it would be stronger if placenta is posterior.

x

Lovely pics!! Good luck on your scans ladies xx

uploadfromtaptalk1457538197418.jpg

20 weeks confirmed girl. Anterior placenta like i thought. Ive been put on asprin daily til the end because of my placenta failing in my 2 previous pregnancies.
Everything fine and she is growing perfectly

Lovely pic charlene09! :) Already posted on the other tread but very happy for you.

Just read through my notes again and found 2 things which might be a little concerning.

1. Baby is breech
2. Big head! Still within normal but on the larger side.

Will the baby have time to be in right position before delivery and is this normal? They have said no more scans are necessary but wont they scan me I the end to check head size and position?

the size of the head is scaring me a bit.. Labor is scary enough with a normal sized head! :)

xx

Lots of time yet for baby to turn xx

Yep, it's common for babies not to turn head down until the last few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back