Annoying little thing.. (LDR, Afghan)

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
So ive started a new relationship recently, Unfortunately not far into it he has been shipped out to afghanistan, Its not a massive shock for me working long distance as ive travelled a lot and am well used to the computer for keeping in touch with people.

However... When I see that he has been on facebook, and myspace, playing games and spamming daft comments left right and centre... But he hasnt replied to my email.. I get a lil pissed off.

I dont mind if he doesnt reply because he hasnt had time to get online, or theres connection issues.. But he was online, and he didnt.

I know this probably sounds really petty, But you lose a lot of your connection with people when they are far awya, even if you do keep in contact regularly. Those little messages are really important to help keep the other person going.

Can see your point! If my fella had done that when he was in afghan I'd have been well pissed off! :-(

I totally know what you mean, my husband is over there too and I get really pissed off when I see that he's posted links and commented on other peoples statuses and put a new profile pic up yet not bothered to comment on any of the stuff I've posted on there for him or ask about the baby. \i know when they go over there they sometimes try not to think about home cos it's hard but it's bollocks when they can chat to other people and play games and stuff and you come last!!

:mad:

I dont know how your feeling hun but i can imagine. Maybe just send him a small message saying "saw you online, did you get my message"?

Chin up, all men are mean anyway lol Hope he replies soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back