• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Annoyed with Hubby

Babylicious

Reaction score
We had a chat couple of weeks ago about the bedroom tv being on until ridiculas o clock and he agreed to set the dvd recorder up if he wanted to watch something that was on late. The stuff he watches is always music stuff so pretty loud, I go to bed around 10pm with the intention of sleeping and initially I get to sleep and then keep waking up because of the tv. He's not once recorded anything and still continues to have the tv on late. Anyway I woke up at 1.15am and kicked off at him as I was bl00dy shattered, I've told him he can go down stairs and watch the tv or record it but the tv goes off by 11.30 :evil:

really p1ssed about it[/b]

I would be :evil: too.

I'm off men at the moment anyway. They're nothing but trouble and a pain in the ass!

Dont blame ya for being :evil:

It's hubby's snoring that wakes me :lol:

I'm just annoyed that he promised to turn it off or watch stuff downstairs, I think it's unfair as I have mega problems sleeping at the moment and he's making it worse :wall:

Yeah, it does seem a bit unfair, especially as you really need to be getting some sleep at the minute. I'd kick his backside downstairs too.

I'd be properly fuming :evil: Naughty hubby deserves a big kick in the pants. I'd be making sure I crawled over his head when I went for my early morning wee :lol:

Blimey.. I don't think I could stay awake to 1:15, let alone watch TV.

:hug: to you. Its the oppersite in our house oh does not like tv on at bedtime (prob as he knows i will fall asleep and him getting up to turn it off :) But u need ur sleep now could you not hide the dvd player :rotfl: seriously though men they are on another planet sometimes :wall:

Oh came back last night and started frying smokey bacon despite knowing it makes me feel :puke:

marie x
35+3

i'd be mad too hon - give him a good kick if he tries it again!! :twisted:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

mines up to about 5am most nights watching moves. but he does it downstairs so not to bad, but some times have to bag on wall as its too bloody loud :wall:

just send him downstairs, least you get the bed to yourself :cheer:

you're far more generous that id be with my bloke, i'd hit the roof if he had any noice in the bedroom after I was in bed.

I complain about my OH a lot but last night I was contemplating just not bothering trying to get to sleep in bed - the bed is so soft I can't get to sleep and have been doing better on the settee. He offered to go to bed about three hours before his bedtime so i could have the living room if I wanted!!!

I think your mister should consider himself luck that you're happy to have tv on at all for a bit but to be honest, he's really not showing your much consideration and you should probly kick him into touch.

Sorry - that sounds so harsh!!!! :oops:

Id be kicking off as well, how bloody selfish. He will change his tune once your son arrives, he will be begging for sleep and I bet he wont have the tv on then!

Tell him to make the most of it while he can, does he have no understanding of how sleep deprived he will be?

mrs_tommo22 said:
Id be kicking off as well, how bloody selfish. He will change his tune once your son arrives, he will be begging for sleep and I bet he wont have the tv on then!

Tell him to make the most of it while he can, does he have no understanding of how sleep deprived he will be?

i don't think he does :roll: , i wouldn't mind it but its every bl00dy night now, I really shouted at him last night when I woke up - told him how hard it is to get to sleep and how would he like it. He switched it off but then sulked :roll:

I always go to bed before DH and i sit and watch tv. I do put the timer on though so it switches itself off.

Hope it gets sorted in your house x x x

they can be bloody inconsiderate cant they?!

imagine if they had to carry babies we'd be tiptoeing on eggshells all day long.

well heres a :hug: for you and a :wall: for him xxxx

If he wants to know how sleep deprived he will be my husband will oblige....and tell him how bad it is. You could blame it on first time fatherhood, but then he knows you havejnt been sleeping well and keeps it on anyway.Asshole.

He will be begging for sleep in weeks to come and you can quote 'I told you so' 8) and have the last laugh. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back