Annoyed I may have made a mistake!

laurat

Reaction score
I was using the cbfm to predict my ovulation days. Used it for the first month and had many days of high fertility and no peak. This didnt bother me as it said it gets to know your cycle in the first month. Second month I got 2 days peaks on day 19 and 20. Got pregnant on day 20 and was over the moon. My cbfm obviously then carried on counting days as I was blissfully in trimester 1.

Had a m/c on 18th Feb so it was at a high number of days. I decided not to count my bleeding from the mc as day 1 but last Fri I got my af. At this point I then made the decision to reset the monitor as it was at a really high day. Took the batteries out and completely reset back at day 1. Thing is now Im annoyed at myself as it had known my cycle and I got a peak but as Ive reset its back to high on day 8 which I know isnt right ! Basically Im now back at month one with the monitor! Meaning Ill probably have to wait another month now!

Oh to be honest think this is just a rant and Im annoyed at having to try so hard when everyone around is getting pregnant, having not just babies but twins!

awwwww hon... :(

i know it's hard.....

have you been having regular sex anyway? xx

We have sex 2 to 3 times a week normally. Used protection for the time in between the m/c and getting my af though so as I would know due dates. I know it will happen for us just had one of those days when Im hearing about my friends who are pregnant buying new cars and prams and things in preparation for their bumps.I am soo happy for them but I cant help being jealous and angry sometimes that it seems to work out for others!

Sorry Im being a moan! Right rant over back in the positive frame of mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back