• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

annoyed at the spoon

leckershell

Reaction score
Ryan can't feed himself with a spoon yet, but today, and recently in general, he's been really annoyed when I feed him with a spoon and much prefers finger food. I know all the things to give for finger foods, but compared to the amount in a jar it doesn't seem a lot. If I was to give fromage frais (about the only thing I can rush down with a spoon without him minding) and finger food, would that really be nutritious enough?

He usually has:
6am ish Milk 180ml
830 ish snack baby biscuit/carrot crisps/fruit/toast
10am ish Breakfast - 1x big fromage frais, 1x bowl baby rice/ready brek, finger foods
1pm ish Lunch - 1x fruit pot, 1x fromage frais/heinz stage 1 pudding, finger foods
4pm ish snack baby biscuit/carrot crisps/fruit/bread
6pm ish Dinner - 1x stage 2 jar, 1x fromage frais/heinz stage 1 pudding
630ish Milk 160ml

I know that's a lot of food but he had a lot less today as he got angry at eating breakfast baby rice so only had a few spoonfuls (so I gave him toast pieces instead), and got angry at his dinner jar but i managed to pursuade him to eat it anyway and then he only had 60ml milk.

He much prefers the biscuits and other finger foods I give him, but it just doesn't seem enough, if that makes sense, doesn't look as if most of it gets in his mouth so it surely can;t fill up that bottomless stomach of his... any advice please? :D

wtf at that cartoon... :shock: :rotfl:

it was a genuine question tho...! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back