Annovulatory cycles?

kizzibea

Reaction score
Hi,

Can someone explain annovulatory cycles to me?

Fertility Friend doesn't think I've ovulated yet, I had some spotting around when I thought I should have been ovulating (which I've never had before) and FF was saying I should be due on last Wednesday (which tied up with my calculations).

But I'm still waiting.

Do an annovulatory cycle mean you don't get a period? I've looked up some stuff online but I'm a bit confused and I was wondering if anyone could help me out.

This is my chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d3110

If anyone has an annovulatory cycle chart that I could look at that would be great so I can compare how it was different to a 'normal' cycle.

TIA

I've never done the charting thing so not sure about that but I did look into annovulatory cycles when I had my 50 day cycle in jan/feb. What I found out was that in one of these cycles you dont release an egg so the hormones associated are not released and this means you do not get you normal period. However, what does happen is that oestrogen (I think thats the one) builds up in your system to a point where you have a bleed eventually. Its not technically a period and can be lighter or heavier than your normal af. Hope this helps :)

Hi, annovulatory means you dont ovulate. Im afraid I cant help you with charts etc as Im not ovulating any month at all myself.

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back