• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Annabel Karmel books

OopsyDaisy

Reaction score
Does anyone own any of her books? Would you recommend them, and if so, which title (she seems to have written loads!)?

I LOVE her books, Iv got these 3:

New Complete Baby & Toddler Meal Planner
Superfoods For Babies & Children
Favourite Family Recipes

I bought the one called top 100 purees or something along those lines!
I obviously haven't used it yet but have looked through it and it seems really good! :)

Annabelle Karmel is the guru of healthy eating recipies for babies/toddlers/older children.

I've got her 100 best recipies book or something like that. Highly recommend her books for ideas for recipies, my little boy LOVES all them.

I was given Superfoods For Babies & Children when Arianna was born from one of my cousins and it is really good - yummy food in there that even Mummy & Daddy likes!!

I would reccomend getting New Complete Baby & Toddler Meal Planner out of them all.

I use this one for Finlay if i need some inspiration. It has recipes and guidelines from the start of weaning right through to toddler. I have used quite a few of the recipes in there and Finlay likes most of them - Lovely Lentils and One pot chicken have particularly gone down well with him.

Most the recipes will make up about 8-10 portions so you will need lots of food pots and freezer space but it equals less cooking.

Izzy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back