i met derren brown last night.....

charlie_chalk

Reaction score
anybody like derren brown???? (the mind trick guy on channel 4)

well i went to see him last night in nottingham.....what a night. :clap: :clap: :clap: it was fantastic! that good im going again to sheffeild on 5th june :lol: cant wait. this bloke is so good at what he does. my oh is a massive fan and altho he has read his book and knows how he does some of the things he does....he was even saying 'how does he do that?' if your thinking of going to see him.........GO!!!!! we had a brill night. after the show was over we went to the stage door and met him. he is such a lovely bloke. very polite. he signed my ticket and oh's program. bless my oh he was soo nervous meeting his idol lol. :clap: :clap: :clap:

cant wait for june 5th. :cheer:

or tonight he is on at 10......i will be watching of course. :lol: :cheer: :dance:

you lucky cow we LOVE derren brown!!

oh come on, if you know how he does it pleeeeease tell cos we watch and constantly go "woooooooooah" :rotfl:

Glad you had a good time!

here is a pic of him signing oh's program and my ticket. he ssid we could take photos but he never had time to pose with us for them but hope fully we will get him to at sheffield :pray: :pray:

DSCF0273.jpg

sorry pis a bit big :roll:

He is amazing! Hes the last person you'd want to be married to though, you'd never get away with anything! :)

Went to see him last year, he is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Tried to get tickets for this weekend for Liverpool, but he is sold out :cry:

OH and I love his programme, its the highlight of our week now! (cant you tell we are new parents!! :rotfl: )

I think he is kinda sexy too, dont tell OH :shhh: :wink:

I am sooo jealous. Absolutely HUGE dezza fan. Glad you had a good time.

Rubys mummy said:
I think he is kinda sexy too, dont tell OH :shhh: :wink:

mmmmmmmmmmmm me too told oh last night i was onna run off with him.......he said go lol :roll: but only if i acted as a spy

Just found soon tickets for Monday on Ebay, seller not far from me so have emailed and made an offer, fingers crossed!!! :pray: :cheer:

cool hope you get them. its fantastic. just finished watching his show. that poor guy :lol:

:shock: I would of s**t myself in that taxi!!!!!!!!!

The scariest one ever was the guy who thought he was in the video game with all the zombies!!!!!! I was under the sofa!! :rotfl:

that was coo that 1. i liked the 1 where he took that group of students to the abandoned hospital and did the seance....all be it fake but i love things like that and if i was there would have soiled my pants lo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back