Angelcare monitor

Wannabepreggers

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to ask all those with Angelcare monitors if they've noticed the warning beep randomly go off. Mine will beep every now and then but thankfully Joe is breathing when I check on him (it scares the shit out of me everytime though). Hoping my little babba is just a real heavy sleeper. Just wondered if this happens to anyone else cos it may spell a trip to the docs.

Is there a sensitivity button? My tommee tippee one has for thicker/thinner mattresses x

It's got a dial but the manual says to leave it unless absolutely necessary as it's pre-set. I'm not sure if I should change it as it's not (thankfully) going off every night.
I'm scared if I start changing it, it might pick up vibrations from other things. Thanks for your swift response Easomes x

Hmmm not sure what else to suggest, as mine just has low, medium and high. I've got mine set on high as the mattress is really thick and sprung. I know it works perfectly as I forget to turn it off sometimes and it goes off after a few seconds! You could put a mark on the unit where the dial was preset too and then have a fiddle? I understand if you don't want to mess it up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back