Ange and Brad

Oliver's mummy

Reaction score
Hi every one, i haven't been on here in ages!!!
any way felt baby kick and move already!!!! ANY ONE ELSE FELT THIS TOO??? :shock: :lol: :lol:

any way has any one heard about angelina jolie supposedly being pregnant with their second child???

What do you all think about them adopting?

and would you want other kids more than your own? :|

i personally think i'd want to have my own kids before any one else's but i suppose thats a very TRADIONALIST view. :D :D :D

WHAT DOES EVERY ONE ELSE THINK???

CHAT!!!!

Ill believe it when I see it TBH

I take what the media and news say with a pinch of salt re celebs as there always bull s******!

He is working on O13 at the moment thoug and she is doing one in Africa, so I cant she her being pregnant if she is filming for the next year?

I think its fine if they want to adopt, just dont see why when there are millions of orphans (of all different race backgrounds) in their own country they cant adapot from there instead of taking kids out of their culture!

I love Brad and Angie though on there own, they are both soooo HOT, but together I dont like them, the look rubbish together, they dont seem to gel, its like its all an act or something, I like brad with Jen, he looked really inlove then

I know exactly what you mean Jenny, why couldn't they just support/ sponsor a child directly so that they know no one else gets the money or support more children for the money it takes and what they have gotten.

They are SAYING that angelina could be about 1/3rd to 1/2 way through her pregnancy because of her being slim and it will show a bit later i guess on her, but the press do make a lot out of nothing!!!

SO WHEN DID YOU FEEL YOUR FIRST MOVEMENTS OR KICKS ETC. I FELT IT AROUND MID 13TH WEEK!!!

sartet said:
I
SO WHEN DID YOU FEEL YOUR FIRST MOVEMENTS OR KICKS ETC. I FELT IT AROUND MID 13TH WEEK!!!

Still waiting lol

I think ill believe the pregnancy on Annge when I see a 8 month sized bump pmsl

Just wondering when/ have you had your 12 weeks scan and what did you think it was instinctivly as i saw mine and i thought a Girl :cheer:

Do you think there is a way of telling or not? :D :D :D

Thanks just want some other ppls advice.

sartet said:
Just wondering when/ have you had your 12 weeks scan and what did you think it was instinctivly as i saw mine and i thought a Girl :cheer:

Do you think there is a way of telling or not? :D :D :D

Thanks just want some other ppls advice.

I had mine early at 8 weeks so it was only really small so only looked like a smaller blob on a bigger blob (head on body lol) so no instincts, ill see if I get any at my 20 week scan!

I have no instincts if its a B or G!!

I dont think there is a way of telling no

there genitals aren't formed at that stage so its a guess...I have istinctively thought mine is a boy from when i found out i was pregnant so will have to wait and see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back