and we r back in the game! cd 1 baby!!!

Bellarina

Reaction score
Well gitls me and dh just had some rather passionate xmas sex and it has brought me on!!! And mite i say quite alot has come from me so im countin it as cd 1!!!!!!

So happy i could cry!!! Cd 80 but we got there lol xxxx

Wahoo! I'm so happy for you, fingers crossed for a January bfp! X

Oh yay so pleased for you bellarina, fx for this cycle for you.

Michelle. x

Yaaaaay! I bet you have never been so happy to see the witch!! Fx she stays away next month- but for the right reason eh?!!!!!

XX

Woohoo that's awesome news honey!! Let's hope this was a blip and you'll get nice, short, regular cycles from now on!! Xxx

Woop Woop!!!! :yay: :yay: So happy for you hun!!! :D Lots and lots of luck for New Year BFP!!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: x x

Great news Bellarina really pleased for u, what a relief

X

Excellent news Hun, just what u wanted. Fx January holds ur bfp xx

Thank u girls.
Maybe it was the ac..maybe itwas the sex...maybe it was just time i dunno.

Now just gotta hope my bloods come back normal xxx

Now im even nore confused...tmi alert....at2am i had alot of bleeding....but this morning and all day nothin as if she never arrived! What the heck is goin on :(

Last edited:
So glad its finally here! WOW! Keep taking the A/C tablets until you OV :) x

I pnly had a gush.of blood at 2am hun an then it stopped nothin since :( xxx

Woohoo af os back an feels more like a proper af this time :) so im counyin this as cd 1 after a massive 80 day cycle!!!

Xxxx

Woohoo af os back an feels more like a proper af this time :) so im counyin this as cd 1 after a massive 80 day cycle!!!

Xxxx

awww yay bellarina!!! really chuffed for you.............now get sending them af vibes over to me xxx

Last edited:
Brilliant Bellarina, so glad to hear this at last, now just looking forward to your New Year BFP!! xxx

Thank you girls :) im soooo happy

Carr im sending my witches twin sister over to sort you out lol

af is quite heavy today! never been so happy to have af lol...now im able to go onto january thread (i hope as long as ac works!)
il just have to do a guess testing date at the moment tho

oh and im finally able to put it on fertility friend :) thats my job to do now lol

thanks for all your support girls and for listening to me grizzling last couple of months.....gold stars for you all and hugs and babydust (LOTS OF IT!!!) XXXXXX

never imagined id be pleased that someone got a mega period!!

lol thank you hun....if someone had told me when we stated ttc that i would be praying for witch id have laughed in their face but thats the frustration of the journey isnt it, you never know whats around the corner

how are you hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back