~AND THE WINNER IS.........**~~~~

Urchin

Reaction score
We are hoping competitions will become a regular event on the forum, and what better way to start than this fantastic offer!

Win a photo shoot worth £200!!!

Here’s your chance to win a photo shoot for you and your family with photographer Steve Gerrard.

The prize includes a beautifully framed 10x8 print of your favourite photograph.
This competition is exclusive to this forum....one of you lucky ladies WILL win, and everyone can enter, whether you are a parent already, have a bump or are TTC. :)
Entrants must live within a 70 mile radius of Birmingham if they want Steve to travel to them.... or be willing to travel to the Midlands for the shoot if they live further away.

The experience of a photo session with Steve Gerrard is fun, relaxed and away from the artificial confines of a studio. Steve always works on location, photographing you and your family at home or in your favourite place, using natural light and aiming to capture the true personalities of his subjects. With a friendly, informal style, the aim is to capture you in an environment where you feel comfortable and happy, enabling you to fully enjoy the experience.

There are never any time constraints to the photo session. Steve takes the time to get to know the people he photographs first, finding out what makes them tick, helping to create unique and beautiful images. Relax, have fun and just enjoy yourselves while he captures those special moments. Everyone involved will have a great day and you’ll be spoiled for choice when you see the results.

Simply answer the following question by pming me, and include your:
- Name
- Email address
- Town (if further than 70 miles from Birmingham please confirm you are able to travel)
- Phone number

Question: Name 2 of the categories in Steve's portfolio: www.stevegerrardphotography.com

I will confirm your entry via pm.

Competition closes March 25th 2007, successful members names will be entered into a hat, winner will be drawn by LauraB. Winner will be notified by phone and email on or just after that date.

If anyone would like to see some pics that he took of my 2, click here
:)

Find out how far you live from Birmingham using the AA route planner

What a great competition!

Not sure it's fair if I enter as he's shooting my wedding in May anyway. Good luck all! :D

I just got extremely excited when I thought it was actually Steven Gerrard (liverpool player) (who i worship) and then realised it wasnt i was on fone nrly crying saying "ian omg i gonna meet steven gerrard if i win this competition" then i came crashing back to earth when i realised it wasnt, so give me time to grieve and ill enter tomorrow ... wheres that chocolate cake :cry:

If I didn't look like such a fat bloated minger at the moment, I might have entered it myself :rotfl:

Come on ladies ..... get your entries in! :cheer:

i would enter but a bit far for me 2 travel to if a won! :wall:

Too far for those of us on the south coast too!! :cry:

wow Urchin, your pics are fab!

Think I will enter! :cheer:

Il enter im always in brum and i absolutly ADORE the pics he did of Mason and Brody!!! :D

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
cassi said:
Il enter im always in brum and i absolutly ADORE the pics he did of Mason and Brody!!! :D
emotional balck maiil :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: she knows I do i told her ages ago so neneneneneneeee:p :moon: :moon: :moon:

I think its too far for me to travel, so i wont be entering.
Urchin them pics are fantasic really great pics :hug:

sorry am confused - does he come to your house to do the shoot? if you live near to birmingham?

Hypnorm said:
sorry am confused - does he come to your house to do the shoot? if you live near to birmingham?

If you live within 70 miles of Birmingham he can come to your house or a park or wherever you like (mine were done in my mom's back garden)

If you live further than 70 miles away but still wanted to enter, you would need to travel closer to him.

Any more questions, let me know :)

ooooooh Urchin i didnt realise that i thought it meant we had to go to him - i THINK im closer than 70 Miles - im in Sheffield!?!

also, can you only have yourself photographed, can it be e.g. me and DF??

***GOOD LUCK EVERYONE*** :cheer:

MissGobby said:
ooooooh Urchin i didnt realise that i thought it meant we had to go to him - i THINK im closer than 70 Miles - im in Sheffield!?!

also, can you only have yourself photographed, can it be e.g. me and DF??

***GOOD LUCK EVERYONE*** :cheer:

Anyone can be in the photos :)

Not sure how far Sheffield is though.

i think it takes roughly about an hour to Sheffield

oohhh that would be great - professional piccis of me and DF

fingers crossed for everyone :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members