and the bad luck continues.....

Nurse 26

Reaction score
:offtopic: But need to rant

Well some of you know we have a flat 200miles away in the city but are staying 200miles away for OH's work.

Well my sister just went to our flat to collect our mail and there is a note from the police saying they had to break in on xmas eve for BURST PIPES in flat below:wall2::wall2:

Just waiting for a friend to go round to check the damage, GRRR

Where is the better luck 2011 was suposed to bring?

Awww never hun,thats all you need and especially not being there to check it out,GRRRRR!!!

I hope theres not alot of damage if any!

Keep your chin up hunny.
xxxx

That's awful :hug:
I hope there hasn't been too much damage.
Xxxxx

Hope everything is ok hunny and there is not too much damage :hugs:

If it was over xmas that was still 2010 hunny so please dont be down about this year starting off badly :hugs: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh honey, how awful! sorry to hear about the damage. Hope it's not as bad as it sounds. :hugs:

Sorry about the damage hun, hoping its not to bad for you x x x

oooh nooo! Big hugs Nurse so sorry to hear about this. Hopefully you'll now have a massive run of good luck that will cancel out all the bad - chin up petal - 2011 will be a better year x x x

Hey guys!

Well they got into the flat today, there was no damage at all and the leak wasnt coming from our flat, It was coming from a pipe outside, THAT THE DIDNT CHECK FIRST before finding the need to break doen my door, GRRR,

you are right tho m2a, that was last year :) :) :)

Glad to hear there was no serious damage. We've had problems at work with pipes and things this week.

Hope it's not too much trouble to get it fixed.

Thats good news for you hun lol! What a bunch of numptys for not checking outside first though!!!! Durrrrrhhh! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back