"and now, the end is near..."

yay :cheer: kirls is coming to 3rd tri too tomorrow, whos next after that? When does JW move over? We still need to sneak Jo in early :think:

JW is either next Wed or Thurs :cheer: and Rach is around that time too....we're all coming! :cheer:

I've put in a pregnant sized order of fresh pineapple...yummy yummy yum yum!!

OYYYY, get back to 3rd tri with that cake missey..

Take no notice of the pineapple requet..em its fresh cream cake that sends us overdue womeninto labour...well me anyway. I am a greedy pig......

good bye and good riddance :shakehead:

:rotfl: Just kidding hun - catch you and Teejay over in 3rd tri next Tuesday - who is going to contact a Mod to see if we can get our biggest thread ever moved he he

Hi

Just thought ide say bye and have a good time in third tri
Katrina

awww missac hun we are all right behind you :hug: see you there in a few days xxxxxxxxx

:wave: I'll sneak you in Jo!!!!! Although my membership might have expired as I have been away for a couple of days! I am just going back in there now to see who has had babies!!!!

Right everyone, I hope you are all right behind me! Rach, not long to go!!

3rd tri has to be the most exciting with all the births etc!!
Ive got aaages to go! :(
hope you get settled in well there and come back to visit us every now and then! :wave: :hug:

4 days to go :cheer: jo hun it will go quick im sure and il sneak back with some cake for you dont worry :hug: xxx

rach said:
4 days to go :cheer: jo hun it will go quick im sure and il sneak back with some cake for you dont worry :hug: xxx
Yay! :cheer: 4 days!! Yay! :cheer: Cake!!
Jeez, its gone so quick hun!! I cant believe your nearly in 3rd tri already!! How are you feeling? xxx :hug:

scared to death hun but hoping god is gonna settle for just taking 1 of our babies and maybe we will get to bring this one home :pray:
other than that baby is breech and oblique and not looking like hes gonna turn hes measuring 30 + weeks :shock: and my spd is killing me other than that im struggling along nicely thanks hows you? xxxxxx

That brought a tear to my eye hun! I hope and pray you will never have to go thru that again :hug: Noone should have to
I cant imagine how scared you are i really cant!
Measuring 30+!! :shock: Big bubs!!
Sorry ur suffering with spd, must be very painful!!
Im doing well thanks, cant complain at all thankfully! She's very active all the time and ive finally stopped cramping and stuff so alls feeling normal again. Sometimes i forget im pregnant coz im used to aches and pains lol!
Very increased appetite! Eating everything in sight lol!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

awww glad alls going well hun only a few more weeks and you will be on the final run home :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back