And it starts... (ranting)

The awful thing is they did know!!!! Docs just rang has given me sum new tablets my mum is picking them up for me as we speak!!! Good old mum lol. Fx they help.

Michelle. x

Oh man! Then there's no excuse... you should have smacked them in the mouth lol!!! Good good, get them down ya neck and rest. xx

Ann I've just read all this and the only thing I'm thinking about is how much pineapple I've eaten!!

Lol I am laughing because it's so so true... And everyone gives diff advice the best advice iv had off close friends who are kindly and informative without being negative. As for the just you waits I could kill them and the no you can't know it's like er no I can't know but I can have an idea of it and wen people tell you horror story's too why on earth do they do that? Like this happened to so and also iv had both sides of the food thing some people saying I'm being too fussy ( I wouldnt ear uncooked cured type meats or brie) and others saying no that's got caffiene in etc I'm like I know thanks I'm under my daily limit so one cup of normal tea in a day is fine it really is time to nod grin and bear it and put ppl in their place I find saying things like yes well every child is different il wing it and try a few things I'm not going to be too rigid or say yes iv heard that but...xyz ie b feeding I'd like to do it but will see what's right for me and baby we will go with the flow I realise ppl are trying to help n Its quite nice for Everyone to get a chance to write down their tips for you in a book for when you leave work as then you can peruse them at home on mat leave laugh at the silly ones and maybe get a few good ideas in too some tips genuinly are practical and useful and people love writing tips too they feel all important xx

Oh my god, this pisses me off so much!

I ended up snapping at everyone in the end haha, I felt like I was being spoken to like a child and mothered so to speak.

I know I'm young and this is my first baby but LEAVE ME TO FIGURE IT OUT ON MY OWN.

Don't give me your advice or opinions unless I ask you!

Haha, sorry ladies. Rant over. Xxx

It will never end! When baby arrives you will have random old dears in Asda telling you why he's crying. Your own mother will tell you how every problem is solved by putting them in the back garden in the pram to sleep, although I'm sure it only works by not being able to hear baby cry?! And then your morbidly obese MIL will tell you the solution to every problem is rusks! You have been warned!

I've seen a baby grow with "my mommy doesn't want your advice" on it and I'm very close to buying it

Just wanted to say, its hard BUT so worth it! And for every moment you are tired or stressed there are a hundred moments when you are filled with so much love and joy. You will know what to do with your child so just let the silly comments fly over your head. Its the best thing I ever did becoming a mum :)

It will never end! When baby arrives you will have random old dears in Asda telling you why he's crying. Your own mother will tell you how every problem is solved by putting them in the back garden in the pram to sleep, although I'm sure it only works by not being able to hear baby cry?! And then your morbidly obese MIL will tell you the solution to every problem is rusks! You have been warned!

Hahahahaha!!! Love this!
Luckily for me, I don't shop in Asda ;-)

Oh god i'm so not looking forward to this! Haha

At work a woman stopped me to tell me that i should never ever consider an induction (she had a tiny baby with her and I have a large bump) and she would happily go through the last 2 weeks again rather then be induced!

I'm to polite to say anything...I need to get a tough mummy skin ASAP!

Xx

But how is induction a choice?!? What if you're two weeks overdue and baby still doesn't wanna come out?!

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

Happened to me too with both my pregnancies....and continued after my first was born, all the mommy advice was just overwhelming....and everyone is so different and has different opinions on pregnancy and birthing and parenting....I just started saying "Thanks" and that made them feel like I listened, when really I just said it to shut them up, hehehe, but it worked....you will develop your own way with your pregnancy by reading, listening to others, using your instincts...others will always have their 2 cents to put in, but that doesn't mean you have to listen, some people just can't get it through their heads that everyone has a different experience and situation.....good luck!!!

I've been chuckling away to this- was reading some to my hubby and he was chuckling because I'm so outspoken, if I don't like something someone says I'm not one for being overally polite- I'm very opinionated on certain things

The person that tries to offer their advise to me- will solely regret stopping me - let alone when I'm trying to constructively do my weekly food shop :lol:

But how is induction a choice?!? What if you're two weeks overdue and baby still doesn't wanna come out?!

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

It is personal choice, you don't have to be induced when they recommend. I've heard about lots of women lately going over 42 weeks by choice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back