and back to struggling..

Keeping my fingers crossed you did ovulate and that your af stays away x

Thanks xx
I think I might pick up an ovulation test in town tomorrow and see what it says

Okay done both, the IC opk is negative today and the one I got from town is also negative.

I've had a bad headache since this night and also this morning which can happen around ovulation for me so maybe I'm ovulating now?

I really don't understand why I got so many positives for so long but now I don't feel like we've even covered the right days

This hell is never ending :(

You may have just had a dodgy batch. I can also get quite a few high's before i get a peak....its so annoying!

they could have been but it was negative today, I feel so stressed out this cycle :(

cd17, can't wait for it to be over

The batch I had from Amazon included about half a dozen out of date ones. I did them at same time as an in date one and they were much fainter. Test and control lines.

Hi Millie, sorry you’re having a bad month. I know the expensive tests are a waste of money, but sometimes (for me) I tell myself I’m buying peace of mind so that I can feel secure that the result is accurate. So sorry you’re having such a hard cycle, thinking of you!

Thanks xx

I'd bother with them but after almost 5 years of ttc it's seems a real waste :(

I'm sorry to hear that. All of this is so difficult and wrapped in emotions. I hope you get your sticky bean soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back