An underwear question

Gemsy

Reaction score
Maybe for the ladies who have already had babies.

I'm still in my usual knickers, a mixture of thongs, french and sporty ones.

As I get bigger and after baby, what can I expect to need? Do most people just go up a size, or just pop them under their bump (which is what i do now)?

Ive worn same through last preg. Not thongs mind. But normal knickers and worn under the bump

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I always used to wear thongs but the further along I get the more I'm tending to get out my little shorts/french knickers, don't know what I'll feel like after the baby is born, probably the first pair of anything at the top lol x

I wore shorts the whole way through and then granny knickers for the first week or so after

I can see me getting some granny knickers lol x

My sister swore by Bridget Jones' knickers lol. For comfort more than anything xxx

Ive worn my normal ones the whole way through ive maybe got a bigger size for a bit more comfort but not wasting my money on buying maternity ones

ive worn the exact same size knickers before during and after preg, im fat anyway so always had them under the belly haha

Ive just brought some ones from primark in a bigger size, as my fat ass Wont fit in my size 10 ones now!!!ha nice and cheap im not gona buy maternity onesx

I've bought a few packs of cotton knickers from primark, think you get 5 for £2.50 or something. They have thongs shorts and normal knickers xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back