An embarassing problem...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone else had this prooblem... please don't laugh :oops: Ok you can a little maybe but not too much...

Urm when I sneeze sometimes, i wee myself just a little bit :oops: is this normal?? Once I sneezed and i wet myself :oops: :cry:

Please say this is related to pregnancy :shock:

Seems it's totally normal hun!

Sneezing, laughing, coughing :roll:

Please say you do it too...

PLEASE TELL ME I WONT NEED TENA LADY!!!

:? :cry: :cry: :oops:

sneezing laughing and coughing.

yes you will need a tena lady.

Sandi

Sandi4Paul said:
sneezing laughing and coughing.

yes you will need a tena lady.

Sandi
'I won't do it i refuse lol!

Thanks for the feedback, will this go after i hve the baby?

Yes it will in most cases, just remember those pelvic floor exercises!

At the moment, it's just as our bubbies are getting bigger, they are taking over our bodies more and squashing on our bladders, so a cough sneeze or laugh jigs them about squishing them into the bladder even more.

Or even without sneezing you may start to find the little bean playing trampoline with your bladder!!

Just start remembering to always use the loo before heading off somewhere, you never know when you may need it again suddenly!

Ooh and as for Tena lady, I'm yet to purchase some, but will be on my next trip to Boots just in case! Would rather that than a wet patch! x

Yes as the babys weight presses more on the bladder you do tend too pee when you laugh, cough etc, it happened to me and yes the old tena lady do have to come out!
Dont worry hun when the babys moves off your bladder, you should get some comfort.

(wait tiil you pee in a shop and it runs down your leg!)

Get working that pelvic floor muscle!!! it's one of those wonderful things about having children that people don't warn you about :rotfl:

hiya this is total normal, i have wet myself loads :oops:

believe me it gets worse the more pregnancies you have i have to be careful picking things off the the floor as when i bend over i do it to, after my last pregnancy i had it while i wasn't pregnant and i did my pelvic floor excercies so be warned it might still be there when your not pregnant.

the joys

take care bobs xxxxx

I have a really strong pelvic floor and have done my excercises religiously. After three babies though, I still have a bit of 'stress incontinence'. I can't go on a trampoline anymore, and I have to be carefull if I laugh or sneeze when my bladder is full.......

It's a female design flaw.....sadly...... :(

unfiortunately chuck its one of the many joys of pregnancy related body fall downs

hope it doesnt get too bad
:cry:

try this one for embarrassing, hope it makes u feel better, was standing talking to my finace when i was about 32 weeks and i felt a trickle down my leg which did not stop. he seen it too so we thought my waters had broke and had to go to hospital for internal etc, turns out it was my bladder lol! was well showed up but they doctor says it happens all the time! xx

Thanks for the advice and comfort..

Just wondering how many times should i excercise the ol girl (do pelvic floor muscle thingies) also can i do it sat down...

:hug:

Steelgoddess said:
Thanks for the advice and comfort..

Just wondering how many times should i excercise the ol girl (do pelvic floor muscle thingies) also can i do it sat down...

:hug:

Yep, can do them while you're sat at the computer and no one will know!!

Hi Steelgoddess,

You're deffo not alone!!! I did my pelvic floors after both girls but it has still been really bad this time - had a really bad cough a while back and had to wear sanitary towels - sooooo embarrassing!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back