• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

An angel never dies

MrsR

Reaction score
There has been alot of loss recently and everytime I read/hear that someone has had to go through this breaks my heart for them and their family. To everyone who has lost a baby, here is a poem that touched my heart. There is more poems on the site as well but I just wanted to offer some comfort and love to you all.

Remember that an angel never dies.

http://www.breastfeedingmums.com/miscarriage-poems-an-angel-never-dies.htm

aw, that's really thoughtful of you Helen. i'm sure everyone who has suffered such a loss will appreciate this! i just read it and it was beautiful xxxx

thats lovely thanks for puting it on x

Just a quick addition, there is a fathers grief poem on the same site x

Thats a amazing poem, thank you for sharing it

Wow.....tears are flowing freely again but in a good way....that kind of says it all doesnt it for all of us who have had a loss....its true....An Angel Never Dies!

Thanks helen this is so comforting and I for one will repost that poem on my GTS memorial wall.....xxxx

Thank you, its lovely to read and very comforting x

That is really beautiful - thanks for finding it for us xxx

aww hun thats beautiful. thanks for sharing.
we will never forget our Angels. xx

Thank you Helen, that's a wonderful poem, I have taken a copy to keep.

Your right of course, there has been far too much loss on PF lately

Thinking of all you other ladies out there X

That was really beautiful...and true. Thinking of all you ladies who've gone through this, it should never have to happen to anyone..:( :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back