Amy's mum....

No not tested yet, i am taking your advice and leaving it a few days just to make sure.

Thanks For the interest i will let you know as soon as i have done it. i feel like a teenager, really nervous!!! stupid as i already have one but hey never mind

Thanks Wondering let me know when you test

Hey Amy's mum,

We're all nervous here, don't worry it's normal! I take it your af didn't come yesterday so yay!

I'm gonna wait a few days too. Although I'm pretty convinced it's coming any day now, other than a slight nausea I get sometimes during the day I've got no other symptom. Even every day cramping has subsided.

Let me know how you're feeling and I will too in case I take a test tomorrow

xxx

Hi wondering,

I still haven't seen AF, i still have slight cramping mainly in my right side (groin area) but i just have this horrible feeling that AF is going to suprise me anytime now!!
I'm glad its not only me that feels nervous, both my pregnancies will be / are planned but i still feel like no one will approve!! i'm just being stupid everyone will be really happy. i just keep putting it down to hormones!

Good luck to you as well keep me updated like i will with you

:D

Hey you

When do you think we ( :) ) should test?

I havent been feeling much since yesterday. Just a little nausea today and heartburn. No cramping, no signs of af... Everytime I go to the loo I get so nervous! wiping and waiting to see pink coloured toilet-paper...

I was sure I'd get it during the weekend. Now I've gotten my hopes up, sigh

talk soon
xxxx

Hi Wondering,

I m the same, wiping and waiting. i have had cronic back ache today. but i just know that AF is gonna come real soon. its sods law!

Let me know when you have tested, i'm getting really impatient with it all now, and if AF does come its more waiting til ovulating and then the circle starts again.

sooo depressing!!!!

Keep in touch.

Hi Amy's mum

Well today I woke up around 6 am (I'm not in UK) and thought about testing... I then decided not to, to leave it for a couple of days

Well guess what?! Two hours later af came :evil:

Soooo, what you said about waiting till ovulation and then waiting till testing and all that, so true in my case now! Really really hope it's different for you!

Strange thing is, I didn't get very dissappointed. I mean sure I wanted it to be otherwise but I didn't call me every name in the book like I had expected. Good thing I decided not to take that test huh? I would have felt a lot more stupid!

Waiting for your update *good luck!!!*

xxxx

its sooo typical,

AF still hasn't arrived for me, i am not getting period pains or anything like i usually do but i think its gonna creep up on me.
Its strange because when i found out i was pregnant with Amy, i wasn't as anxious to find out as i am this time. i was 2 weeks late and still expected it to be negative!! please please keep in touch with the next cycle, i've enjoyed the chats with you and i will keep you posted as to my progress.

i am sure it will turn up though!!
At the moment any good news will be welcome, i've has 3 family deaths i one serious heart atack in the family in the last 2 weeks!! i think thats why i'm late - stress!!!

Keep you informed

hi wondering really sorry to hear that your AF came good luck next cycle!!

and hello amy's mum good luck and keep us posted to see when you get your BFP!

baby dust to you both

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks lisa

I am not too eager to test at the moment because i have this niggling in my stomach telling me that AF is coming to visit!!!

I'll test probably at the end of the week. its because i did that clear blue one a day before my AF was due and it come up negative, its put me off a bit i know that you can test with those from the first day your period is due but i was too impatient

I'll keep you informed :D

Hi Amy's mum!

I'm very sorry about your family losses, that's so terrible :(

Any news yet? Have you tested again? I sooo hope you're pg!!

I got my af and it did get heavy after 20 hours (!). So maybe better luck next time.

Let me know how you're doing

xxx

Hi All,

Well i tested again after being 4 days late,
i dont know why i did cos i have terrible period like pain in my abdomen.

I was the most nervous i've ever felt.
And it was positive!! Yipee!!

I'm over the moon, but nervous because i know what to expect!!
Also i feel guilty towards Amy because she wont know what hit her!

Thanks for all your support and i want to hear from the rest of for future reference

:D :D :D

and also i am really excited cos i can have one of those cute ticker things!!!!!
Very childish really!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congrats Amy's mum I wish you and yours the best!!!!!!! :D

i am soooo pleased for you!!!
i am sure amy will be pleased to have a little bro or sis to play with!!!!
xxxxxxxx

Thanks very much to everyone,
Its been really good to talk to you all and i hope you all stay in touch with your progress andi will do the same.

I Cant believe it, i was so sure that AF was going to arrive.
Nice suprise!!!

Godd luck to you all

Thanks very much to everyone,
Its been really good to talk to you all and i hope you all stay in touch with your progress andi will do the same.

I Cant believe it, i was so sure that AF was going to arrive.
Nice suprise!!!

Good luck to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111