• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Amelia Bryan- 21.12.10 4lb 3oz

rbryan0205

Reaction score
So as most of you are aware i had a faile induction on the 8th dec at 37 weeks so the hospital were continuing to monitor me and on the 20th dec i had a routine growth scan and her weight had gone down and water levels were 3.5 so the SHO examined me and gave me a good sweep and said i wasnt going home until i had had this baby.
Eventually after hours of waiting a bed was found on the ward for me and after consultant had changed there mind about breaking my waters they inserted a pessary at 1930 which was to stay in 24 hrs. The following morning it fell out of its own accord so the condultant on duty said she wasnt messing about anymore and she broke my waters at 10.00 tuesday 21st so i was moved to labour ward had to be monitored constantly so was on bed. contractions started almost straight away but was put on hormone drip at 14.00 and contractions started getting stronger at 3.15 i asked for more pain releif and said i felt like i wanted to push midwife said i couldnt be ready to push as i wasnt due to be examined till 1900 but she would have to examine me if i wanted more pain releif at which point i was involountarily pushing so had to take my pj bottoms off i was examined and baby was there so she set up at i started pushing with the aid of gas and air she called the second midwife and the paedetrician as low birht weight was a risk but as they walked in amelia shot out
I had a second degree tear due to her coming fast but i am very proud of myself for only having gas and air and the not feeling the labour was that bad feeding is complicated due to her low birth weight but getting easier now we are home and getting into our own routine. she has to be weighed once or twice a week which is difficult over christmas time but she doing well so far.

Right for the bit you all been waiting for pictures!!

awww she's gorgeous...congratulations xxxx

Awww! Well done you!! She's so cute! You look really well as well!

You look great! She is beautiful. Congratulations xxx

Awe how tiny!! Congratulations honey, you did indeed to well with only gas and air! Xx

aw what a good labour!! she is so tiny and the same weight that Ellie was when she was born but Ellie then dropped to 3lbs 1oz, glas she doing ok just wait, she will want to eat all the time lol, well ellie does as she is ganing weight so so fast she gained 14oz last week, almost a lb in a week xx

yes i am breast feeding and she feeds all the time lol if she gets to tired i have to top her up with expresssed breat milk but that doesnt happen much any more x

Bless her she's so tiny and gorgeous congratulations xxx

Congratulations hunni, she's beautiful! x

Well done Rebecca great birth with just gas and air !

Huge congrats again, she is a cutie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back