• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

amber necklaces

My1stBaby

Reaction score
has anyone heard of/used baby amber necklaces??

ive heard they have a really calming effect on baby but when i search online it says to use them when teething... ive heard you can just use them to alleviate any stress at all from birth ...

as my pregnancy has been so stressful i want baby to be as relaxed and calm as possible when hes here so am interested in buying one, just wanna know if anyone has any experience on them??

xxxxx

Hun if you buy them be very careful where you get them from cos there's a lot of glass copies out there. I do psychic readings using crystals and there's a lot of fake crystals on the market. I'll have a look to see what crystals are best if you want and will pm you. If you haven't heard in a few days remind me cos my memory is shot to bits lol.

I'm going to be taking an amulet of the goddess Hathor ( the Eternal Mother of Egypt) in my hospital bag, it's about 3000 years old and I bought 2, sent one to my friend who had just had a miscarriage and we both fell pregnant that month :shock:. I'm not normally superstitious but that freaked me out a bit especially after 10 years of trying lol.

My friend used one when her little girl was teething :) and it really helped she always seemed so happy :)

It is definately the route I am going with it, but I make Jewellery so will be making mine, if you like I can make one for your little one too :), it will be completely safe and I have done loads of research on how to make it that way, I was thinking of adding it to my facebook group and selling off there as well.

When I have searched for them they all seem so expensive, but I understand that as the Amber can be expensive, but I am hoping my supplier of Gemstones will be able to discount me therefore able to sell cheaper :)

anyway bit of a ramble but if you would like one let me know and you can help me test run them if you like :)

BB thats soo interesting thanks for the heads up about the fake amber and yes please private message me if you wouldnt mind- im keen to try anything that might help my little man be calmer and happier :)

well my friend works at a nursery and she is going to ask one of the mums where she gets hers from as she swears by them and i think they're available in my area so i wouldnt have to get them offline but if not then yes BellaRiven ill private message you about it if thats ok

thanks ladies xxx

Talking of myth and fertility, we had been trying for 3 years to have a baby with no luck, I went away to the Bulldog Bash with my mum for the weekend and she bought me a hawaiin fertility necklace and earrings, I put it on after we got back and did nothing different to usual with OH and lo and behold a month later BOOM we were having a baby :), I haven't taken it off since. I did a bit of research and turns out the god it refers to is called Laka, and Ihave now said my thank yous to him.

I've attached a picture of my necklace to this post :)

Needless to say once baba is born he will be going in the jewellery box for about a year lol :)

anyway pointless post but wanted to share after your goddess Hathor story :) xxx

Attachments

• !B)upCRQBmk~$(KGrHqIOKiYEwwoKndFEBMO)iLljhg~~_35.JPG
    !B)upCRQBmk~$(KGrHqIOKiYEwwoKndFEBMO)iLljhg~~_35.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 0
That's so cool :D. It was just one of those coincidences that made me stop and think about it lol. Still, I'll take help from wherever it comes xxxxxxxx

That's what I was thinking at the time lol :) xxx

I have just ordered a anklet from amber pumkin. Lets hope it soothes our little ones! x I know parents that have used them and swear by them, im game to give anything a try!! x

ill take a look at that site then !! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back