am worried :(

xXKayleighXx

Reaction score
heys guys i found out i was pregnant on friday and ive neva been so happy am over the moon :) i sort of new i was pregnant i had the heavy tight feelin in my belly and felt very bloated,

i havent felt the heavy tightness lately but i still feel very bloated, ive been tired and still am but my boob dont hurt as much now sud i be worried i at the docs tuesday as thats the obly time they cud get me is this normal?? any1 else had this?

thanx 4 reading xxx

Symptoms come and go throughtout pregnancy some people dont get any symptoms so it is normal! How many weeks pregnant are you? your Dr will refer you to the midwife after this appt then ull get booked in for your 12wk scan :) good luck and congrats! x

thanx so much 4 writing back i feel so much beta now am only 4w + 4d so now far gone i need 2 stop worring lol cant w8 4 the scan :) thanx agen and congrats 2 u 2 :)

Thanks, yea when you have your scan will be when most of the worrying stops, unfortunatly im still worrying as iv got no midwife so no scan yet :( I also hear its quite reassuring when you have your 1st midwife appt then they give you lots of info x

Try not to worry hun, easier said than done but as becks said symptoms really come and go early on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back