Am trying not to but....

Dinky

Reaction score
I cant help but worry.....I am in the stage of my pregnancy where (luckily) my sickness has stopped, I dont have a bump, I'm not yet able to feel my baby move, it's been nearly 4 weeks since my scan, I didn't hear the heartbeat at 12 weeks (i know its early anyway and MW is going to try again on friday) and I just dont feel pregnant anymore :( I'm scared something could be wrong and feel like I cant talk to my OH about it...........

It's very normal to feel that way hun, i was and still am just the same. Symptoms come and go as they have with me aswell but it doesn't mean something bad must of happened. I'm sure once friday comes you will feel much better xx

Don't worry!

Your placenta takes over that's why all your symptoms go, Its probably so different to tri 1 symptoms feeling normal is un nerving! Sick is the new norm in here!

Good luck on Friday you really will be fine :) and hearing the hb will be the reassurance you need xxx

im sure everything is fine and i didnt get to listen to heartbeat until 16 weeks.
Your in that limbo stage where not much is happening. xxx

Thank you guys, I just wanna know all of the time that my baby is ok :) We tried for so long and time is running out to ever try again so I feel like i need to know everyday that everything is ok!

Thanks again......Hope you are all doing ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back