• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am starting to feel VERY pregnant

Annie050408

Reaction score
Aching back- check
Aching bump- check
Exhausted all the time- check
Pressure on bladder every time I move or stand - check

It's all so very glam isn't it?! :lol:

It only gets better with time :thumbup:

You should see me trying to get out of bed in the morning now! Im so glad noone can see it...I embaress myself!

Sounds about right lol!! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my fav is being layed flat out and then my dd stood watching me trying to sit up and killing herself laughing lol

I know the feeling! I woke up with achy hips today for the first time!

The best one for me right now is trying to pick stuff up off the floor, especially money!

my mum had to do the straps on my gladiators as i couldnt reach down for that long. My feets where killing me in IKEA so she had to get down and unstrap them again so i could change shoes haha

Wow I'm really lucky then I can still bend double and get my head between my feet lol! Straight legged haha! Always been bendy it's my hip that is killing me my legs are slightly disalined my right leg inch and a half longer than the left so my hip kills and my back too x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here! Cant paint toenails anymore, the pressure on bladder started 2 days ago when moving/standing and tbh it worried me so glad you said that!, after a lay down i walk like a atheritic penguin, and everyone and everything seems a challenge haha! But everytime i feel a movment or kick it makes it all worth while xxxx

im still very neat but feeling every symptom possible now x

Ihad to ask my mum to tie my laces on my walking boots this weekend! :lol:

Does anyone else have trouble sitting up from the hsopital examination beds. There are never handles or anything to get up, its entirely dependant on stomach muscles!! Im like a beetle stuck on my back!

Does anyone else have trouble sitting up from the hsopital examination beds. There are never handles or anything to get up, its entirely dependant on stomach muscles!! Im like a beetle stuck on my back!

The last 3 times i've been i've seen the same male consultant and he always helps to lift you up which is nice :)

The last 3 times i've been i've seen the same male consultant and he always helps to lift you up which is nice :)

good looking? big strong arms... smelling nice.. does he wear a tight tshirt so you can see his big chest? :wall2:
men.. ooo i cant get enough..

Hahahahaaa! No, far from it! He reminds me of Archie from Eastenders actually! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back