Am I wastin MW time

nadine

Reaction score
Past 4 days I've been full of a cold, but over weekend I've started to feeel Ill, symptoms r

Sick
Ed ache
Dizzy
Black floaty bits
N dehydrated

That's on top of the normal cold symptoms of coff n stuffy nose, anyway rant mw n she's comin to check me over as she passin my address anyway, u think I'm wastin her time, my fella had a bug on Friday but he just felt a bit of, I feel
That weak I've had to send my son to my mums for a few hours :(

No, not wasing her time. Better to be safe sweet.. good luck chick and sorry you feel so pants xxx

I don't think you're wasting her time hun, and she's willing to pop in and check on you. Hope you feel better soon!

Hoo it's so crud being ill

N thanks girls,
she didn't give me time but it will b b4 2 so I'll keep u posted

Hope I've just got a bug x

not wasting her time atall, its her job to make sure everything is ok anyway!

lets hope its nothing serious and you just have a bad cold x

Well she's been my wee n bp r fine, so that's brilliant

She said there a sick bug going round so looks like I got that on top of cold coz I'm run down, her advice is paracetamol n plenty of water n Kip, dont worrie to much about food,

Its hard tho coz feel guilty as I feel like I pushed my son on my mum, x x hate feeling I'll x x thanks girls x

Glad you're ok. I have this cold/hayfever thing too, really annoying! Rest up!

x

good ot hear that your bp and wee are fine, and really dont worry about pushing your son on your mum I bet they have a great day together without you getting in there way, my kids love going to their nans and wouldn't come back if they didn;t have to, infact my middle 2 6 and 7 year olds have stayed at MIL's since thursday night its only next road so not far I rang them before to see if they coming home and they said no theres no school we want to stay again lol thats love for you, then they said we will sleep at other nans next week, my older 2 are sleeping out tonight aswell, when i need to be rushed off my feet to try and start labour no i end up with 1 child and sitting down lol. get as much rest as you can while your little boy is with your mum.

Last edited:
Glad to hear that it isn't anything serious!! xx

Glad to read that it turned out ok, you shouldn't worry about wasting midwifes time, you have to put yourself and baby first coz no one else will :).

I've had weird symptoms recently but I now know I've been hayfevery on top of everything so that's affected me, that and I was eating things I'm not meant to - so have had the spots before my eyes with the headaches that make me throw up etc - glad yer ok!

good ot hear that your bp and wee are fine, and really dont worry about pushing your son on your mum I bet they have a great day together without you getting in there way, my kids love going to their nans and wouldn't come back if they didn;t have to, infact my middle 2 6 and 7 year olds have stayed at MIL's since thursday night its only next road so not far I rang them before to see if they coming home and they said no theres no school we want to stay again lol thats love for you, then they said we will sleep at other nans next week, my older 2 are sleeping out tonight aswell, when i need to be rushed off my feet to try and start labour no i end up with 1 child and sitting down lol. get as much rest as you can while your little boy is with your mum.

Thanks mom we worrie more then them ha he had brill time n tired n in bed now bless,

As for me still feeling ill very strange to be honest pain in tummy n a sicky feelin, I'm in bed as I type so fingers crossed I'll wake feeling fresh!!!

Thank mom u make me feel better x xx

I'm glad you felt much better about your son with your mum and yes your right its us that worry, they just have a whale of a time and accept things alot better than adults. how are you feeling today?

Sickness has gone I think, just got the cold which I can handle so feeling a lot better thank goodness, the past few days were horrible!!!

How r u mom, I said u would have that baby today?? Any signs hehe x x

no nothing got sweep at 11.30, then picking new car up at 4, so hoping its tonight fingers crossed, good to hear your feeling better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back