Am i too blunt and honest

hahaha!!!! Its good that some people are honest Kina and see how nicely budge took it, its just a shame that the people who also have mixed opinions have just voted and not shared

Exactly - 'post and runners' :shakehead: They're obviously too scared ;)

budge said:
Do you find me to blunt?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I wouldnt change you for the world :hug:

My friends always say im to blunt and honest. But ive always found that better than stabbing soimeone in the back or being to faced. If you have a problem with someone or you have something to say then say it :D

Hi Budge, I must admit i dont come on here very often but when i do its usually to c how everyone is getting on and also to ask advice off of people. This is my first pregnancy and if i ask for advice i expect to be given the truth, no point in sugar coating it, which you dont, which i am very grateful for. If people dont want to be told the truth they shouldnt bloody ask so Iv voted that you r spot on mate, if your blunt and straight to the point with people then it shows how honest you are and im a bit concerned that you feel that you maybe are being too blunt. I say dont change mate, if people dont want the truth they r in the wrong place and shouldnt ask, dont change dont feel guilty after all we are all in this together arent we. Carry on your great! x

oh thanks fingerscrossed. I think looking at the results everyone is pretty happy with me being me so im happt about that. :D

You should be, everyone likes you and thinks your great, I hope its made you feel loads better, seeing how much everyone likes you and values your opinion! x

**wispers**It worked, Budge thinks we like her lol****

:hug: only joking love :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back