Am i too blunt and honest

i look forward to ur replies hun, you crack me up, no bullsh*t and straight to the point :D

hahaha!!!! Its good that some people are honest Kina and see how nicely budge took it, its just a shame that the people who also have mixed opinions have just voted and not shared :shakehead:

Heehe nikki, beat u to it!!

I know i know im evil like minime, with bad heartburn, and fat ankles :twisted:

:wave: I do luv ya budge, and your big cocks (people reading in disgust now i think you should do some post searching lol)

am i being blonde or does that not equal 100%

how do you find my advice and general answers?
Too blunt you should be more sensitive to others
20% [ 5 ]
spot on i prefer you to be honest and truthful in your replies
70% [ 17 ]
i can't stand you and i avoid your posts
8%

hmmm

the latter was 8percent earlier so i dont think it has counted the 2nd vote and updated properly..

I didnt even notice that though! lol

I like people to be honest. Like you say, there is no point in dressing things up.

Like most of the others have said - you crack me up Budge! :rotfl: don't change!!!!!

I'm definitely up for the open and honest answer, otherwise, whats the point in asking the question in the first place? :?

cassi said:
hahaha!!!! Its good that some people are honest Kina and see how nicely budge took it, its just a shame that the people who also have mixed opinions have just voted and not shared :shakehead:

i know - its a shame that. But i have an idea who they are anyway :roll:

I love your posts Budge, i prefer to the point, people shouldn't ask for honest answers, then go off on one if you say something you don't like

I must admit i prefer to be as honeat as i can, but sometimes i am too aware of upsetting people to give comments properly

Hope you know what i mean
:hug: don't change hun :hug:

Don't change Budge. You are great! Honesty is definitely the best policy.

We love you Budge :D

jo said:
I must admit i prefer to be as honeat as i can, but sometimes i am too aware of upsetting people to give comments properly

I know what you mean!!! x

Budge dont you dare change!
I love your posts and i think honesty is always best :hug: :hug:

Honest, honest & honest is the best policy for me

Isabella 5lb 12oz, 13/07/06 - 37+1 weeks

SarahH said:
Oooh! I hope this didnt start cause of me!!

I laugh at your posts (in a good way!!!)! I agree that you should be straight to the point but at the same time dont scare people. My friend is due in a few weeks and keeps asking me advice - but I would never tell her about labour as everyone is different. My labour was ok, another friends was awful and anothers lasted 25min!

Budge please keep posting!!

S.xx

P.S. and if it was cause of my joke earlier - I'm sorry!! xx

oh no sarah!!!! it ewas nothing to do with that, This is only meant as a bit of fun really! :rotfl:

Well i have changed my mind budge!!! i think you are an old boot and should only speak when spoken to :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think it is important to be prepared but learn how to cope with stuff and what makes it easier.

ramble ramble i talk crap :D

i voted not to blunt x

jo said:
Well i have changed my mind budge!!! i think you are an old boot and should only speak when spoken to :rotfl: :rotfl:

5.gif

oh i do like that one! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

but you'll never beat this one

22.gif

no you are right can't beat it
mockery-056.gif

king-033.gif

:rotfl: :rotfl:

ive found the mother of all tonguers!

21.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online