• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I the only person who doesnt have a name!?

Nicole1993

Reaction score
Anytime Im talkin to anyone who's in the second tri have their names picked for a girl or boy!! Except me :/ Im startin to worry today!! I have the most random name generator in my wee brain and the stuff I like, OH thinks is hideous or hilarious, so not good either way lol. What have you's all picked for your names!? Or are you's stuck like me :( I love weird names like Harley, Neveah, Jude, Kyron etc. And OH likes really oldfashioned simple ones like adam, luke, lucy etc. :/ Stuck girls!! Help me lol xx

No, don't worry, we have no boys name at all, and at the rate things are going it will be about 5 years old before we agree on anything - lets hope it's a girl!!!

I have no name yet hun. I'm waiting this time to find out what sex my baby is before I choose x I settled on my sons name a week before he was born then saw him and he fitted it.

Good :))!! At least Im not alone lol; the only girls one we are half settled on is Leah/Lia but Iv gone off it a bit now cause when I was working in daycare before Summer there was 5 girls in the same room called it!! So too popular for my likin. I find out in 1 week 5 days what the sex is so hopefully when I find out a name just hits us :D lol xx

We have one girls name we like and no boys names. Ordered a baby name book yesterday for some inspiration xx

I got free books in the baby magazines, they give a small selection. I used my partners grandads name kinda, He was called Leon but I fancied leo better :D Only to be told they called him leo anyways lol oh well he lives on with his great grandads name as he is deceased now x

we don't have a name, i think it depends on what the baby look like! hopefully will have 2 or 3 to choose from thou

Thank you's :) Misscrazycooki leo is in my shortlist of names :)) I love it :D!! But OH isnt fussed :( So still have some persuadin to do :( Can any of yas recomend a really good names book with a range of random n normal names in it lol ? :) x

Have you tried looking at french or another lanuage names? I love some of the french names to how they are pronouced x

Nicole, haven't spoke to you in a while! Aww can't believe you're 18 weeks now, that's flown hasn't it!
You'll have to let me know what happens at your 20 week scan, if its a little girly or boy! :D

As for the names scenario, I can't really help you! Some people don't even decide on names until they actually give birth and look at the baby!

No hun I havent; what like? The only one Iv heard of off a film was Aurelie (spellin? :/) but I quite like it. Doubt the OH would go for them though, hes as plain as a rich tea biscuit :p Where could I get them??, just google french names or somethin :)) xxx

some baby name sites have the option of different cultures and etc. Just google them yeah and have a look x

Hey Rachel huni :)) How are you!? Have you a lovely little bumpy comin along? Mines startin to show a bit now :D Excitin!! I know second tri is flyin in ! Oh Il def let you know :) hopin for a blue bundle but happy either way of course :D! Only 1 week 5 days until the big scan :D Hope little roo is good and lets us see! I know; I dno how anyone waits that long though, im such an organise freak and Id have heartfailure if I went into labour without knowin the name :p xxx

how about callista, callie for short. its not that out there but its not common. i was always gonna have an alyssa and then a rowan. its my OH's job to pick boys names but i like sebastian and Drew

Not too sure on callista myself huni, but like the shortened version of callie - its quite cute :)) Will have to throw that into the mix with OH tonight and see how it goes down. xx

lol well i thought callista might go down better than callliopea which is the greek mythical name closest. i love names from greek mythology and fiction stories.
Laurell is the name of one of my current fav authors.

Oh I like Laurell :)) Lol. Arent you a clever cookie bein into all that stuff!? :) Bet theres some real weird and wonderful names in greek mythology! What are you thinkin for your LO then? Somethin mad :D ? xx

nah im trying not to cure my baby by giving it a strange out there name. im calling her Alyssa May. if the hospital have got it wrong and it turns out shes a he then im gonna try and make OH let me call it Sebastian Peter Jeffrey after our dads.

Aww very nice :)) Lol; well good luck and congrats on your little pink bundle xx

Our two girls names are French and can both be shortened - we picked them cause we like the long and short versions, and my parents live out there for 6 months of the year. We have three baby name books and not one has a boys name we like!! I love Rufus but the OH isn't convinced. I want to shorten it to Rufy!!! Any boys suggestions gratefully received!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back