Am I the only one??

*sara*

Reaction score
Am i the only one not having sex?? After having 2 losses i was told not to have sex for the first 12 weeks but now im 22 weeks and still not having any as me and hubby are scared something will go wrong. Is anyone else not getting any?

we arn't having any either :( i'm too scared

I had my first session today! (I'm 19 weeks) After 3 miscarriages I felt exactly the same but was brave this morning and thought I'd give it a go... no probs so may try it again!! x

I was scared to death of having sex early in my pregnancy (and didnt have any reason to worry, or not to have sex).

However for the sake of my DH we carried on as normal.......and have not stopped having sex since I was about 4 weeks pregnant! Its actually really good fun now as its so damn difficult due to my large bump - we end up laughing a lot!!

I can totally understand though if you have had MC's etc........although if you dont have any sex through your pregnancy, you certainly wont get much once your LO arrives for the first few months - it might be quite a long time before you have sex again!!!!!

Personally for me I felt too sorry for my DH, as he was so good when we were TTC, even when he was tired out he would still oblige if it was the right time......I just couldnt have refused him for the next 9 months :D

We hadnt had sex at all until sunday night...and it wasnt that bad :lol:

I have been nervous about it cos im my last pregnancy I bled everytime we did it, so have been avoiding it! Your not alone sweet :hug:

We have had once and it was ok. Now hubby keeps asking me when we will again and i keep making excuse's as im too afraid too :oops:

We had Sex early on but then didnt know i was pregnant, since finding out i think we've done it once and that was months ago, havent done it probally since ive had my scans (first one was at 16 wks) erm so your not the only ones not doing it, doubt we'll do it again till afterwards i just feel huge and unsexy!!! :lol:

No honey, we haven't either, not since my bleed at 12 weeks and since I am still continuing to bleed due to the blood clot lying under the placenta I am too scared to have any sex.

I'm more than happy to give hubby a hand (ooer) though every now and then :wink:

Xxx

we aint had sex for months, didnt in first tri either due to bleeding and was advised not too, then we did at around 15 weeks then i was too tired after 20 weeks and it was so uncomfy

We have and it's been fine but i've never had any problems or bleeding etc so been lucky. Jsut been a bit more careful about it i suppose than normal. Im terrible though, i cant go without! LOL, its my poor OH who is tired not me LOL, Saying that I have felt sick most days so it's jsut as and when i'm feeling okay. Im not relatively big yet though so dont know how i'll feel once i have a big bump in front of me? :think: :think:

We are but a lot less than we used to :) however thats due to my lowww sex drive atm lol

I bled after sex at 16 weeks but i think that was due to being a bit rough (tmi) lol.

Ive bled a few times but only lightly and I was told it was nothing to worry about.

xxx

I was having lots up til a couple of weeks ago and now I'm on complete pelvic rest - been diagnosed with complete placenta praevia and have been having small bleeding episodes.
I have to abstain til March when we're having another scan to see if the placenta has moved... and even then if its not moved I still won't be able to have sex :(

It was the only fun vice left in my life...grrrrrr.

xxx

Im the same as you JayK I just dont seem to be in the mood, but I normally give in once a week, its does scare both me and OH though and afterwards he cant stop asking do I feel OK bless him!! :angel:

xx

If it's any consolation I'm not getting any either :wink: I just don't feel like it at the moment really and I'm scared something will happen to little one if I do. I spend half my life in jogging bottoms so don't exactly feel like my old sexy self either haha!

Hi all!

Feel there is something wrong with me and hubby now ! am 4weeks gone and we are doing it all the time am sure as time goes on and I have a huge bump in the way things will slow down?

lol x :D

We have been having sex but less often than before. It is totally out of the question in the mornings as i'm still sick :lol: I have felt a little nervous about it though so we have been gentle :wink: Not sure how i'll feel when the belly starts to get really big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back