so impatient

nmf1987

Reaction score
is anyone else having to wait until 22 weeks for 2nd scan. my hospital only do them between 22-23 weeks.

most places do them at 20 weeks. its so frustrating. want to know bubbas ok as been having worries lately as you all know.

even if i couldnt find out sex of baby and just saw it again i would be happy. has anyone got a time machine and can forward it to the 18th feb.

saying that if i am asking you to forward time can you make it 23rd june so i can meet my little bubs. xxx

Hiya, i'm 20 weeks tomorrow but have my scan next Friday when i'll be 21 weeks. As annoying as it is it means my baby will have had an extra weeks growth and development so the pics may be even clearer than they would be if I had it tomorrow!

I always try to look on the bright side! :)

xxx

think everyone gets impatient waiting.... lol not long now tho chick. XX

i know. that is true. im just so excited. like a kid waiting for christmas. ha ha.

can't wait to find out and see my little baby again.
still feels odd MY liitle baby.

xxx

I didn't get mine until 22 weeks. And the woman doing the scan had the cheek to say 'why you having your scan so late' as if I chose to wait that long. She also asked why I went for a private scan at 17 weeks. Felt like screaming 'because this scan is so bloody late'. She wasn't the nicest person I've came across haha.

I know how you feel though, felt like everyone else was getting there's and I was having to wait on longer for no genuine reason. Very frustrating xx

I had mine today at exactly 22 weeks...the wait was awful but that's all forgotten now I've seen my little one!

xx

i bet it has wish. cant wait.

at least it isnt just me that had to wait. lol. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic