Am I really ready?

knopk@

Reaction score
Ladies, this is just to let off steam.
Yesterday I was feeling sick and just generally weird so I thought it might be a start of things and that sent my mind into overdrive thinking am I really ready to be a mum? All I keep thinking about are selfish things like pain relief and postnatal recovery, I am feeling so sorry for myself cause I have heartburn, piles etc.

I still have a trouble understanding there is a person in there.

Am I being selfish? Or hormonal? Or both? I just want to cry these days

i wanted to throw myself under a bus yesterday i feel so ill

keep getting headaches, sickness (heaving into toilet sometimes), can barely walk from back pain, loads of period pains, my and OH both have a bad cold so i cant breathe, ive asore throat, every fibre of my body aches, my piles are that bad im currently sitting on an ice pack, my front lady bits are so swollen you can not longer even see whats what. i think thats the end of my list lol

im trying to look after my 3yr old, thankfully she goes back to nursery in 9 days.
it took me a week to recover from baby last time thanks to my stupid hospital.

me personally bloody parent hood has been a doddle compared to putting up with all the above

I feel for you, I do have very similar issues and just not enjoying pregnancy, it's getting me down. I don't have a child to look after but I am currently sorting out an alarm installation, damp proofing and 5 builders(I needed to find them, get quotes etc). I just want to curl up in the corner and for everyone to leave me alone.

I know other people have probally told you the same hunny, but as soon as you have your LO in your arms, most people will forget about everything you went through in pregnancy and birth. Its only natural to worry during pregnancy, your not being selfish at all hunny x x

BUILDERS!! ok ive watched watch dog they are a lot harder to control than kids, so i say you win on that one, i tell my daughter to do something and she does it lol builders you constantly have to be on at them to get anything done - bloodypain in the necks they are.

I feel bad for both of you, I have hardly any physical pain but am a bit of a mess emotionally. My husband must dread coming home as I invariably burst into tears at whatever he says. It was difficult not to do it on the bus today! Can't wait have some self-control back (I realize I could be in for a long wait)!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back