• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

am i pregnant?

helenmoore1

Reaction score
Hi, my husband and i decided to start trying for a baby about 4 months ago. I have had 3 periods that have been regular since atopping the contraceptive pill. My cycle is between 26 -30 days. This month my period started on the 7th oct. Its beem a hectic month and we only jad sex on day 12 and day 16 of my cycle. I believe i may have ovulated on day 14 or 15 (not 100% sure). On evening & night of day 19 and all day on day 20 i had period pain like cramps just in my left side in my lower adomen, lower back amd top of left leg. It wasnt as painful as usual period cramps but was very uncomfortable and i couldnt sleep properly. I also had mild dioreah on day 20 It went away and now i dont have the pain but feel extremely tired and want to sleep which is unlike me. I also feel slightly nausea and dizzyness on occasion. I am not due my period until this weekend. My breasts arent hurting or itchy. I have ready about ovulation and implantation cramps but im.just so new to all this and dont know how my body should feel. Im now day 22. Help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back