"am I pregnant?"

Helps to keep you sane ;-) But who wants to be sane?!?! XXXXX

If being insane made the days pass quicker, I could justify it! Lol but alas, I woke up and it's still only decemeber 4th. How much do induced comas cost per day? You can wake me up in a week! :D

If being insane made the days pass quicker, I could justify it! Lol but alas, I woke up and it's still only decemeber 4th. How much do induced comas cost per day? You can wake me up in a week! :D

i have a mallet you can borrow for free:oooo:

I shall have a think and come back to you if I wake up tomorrow and it's only the 5th!

right oh! the offers there if you want it ;)

Could i get a lend of that mallet plz...2ww is boring the hell out of me! I need time to hurry up!!! Arhhhhhh!

You make me laugh Pippa! It's driving me mad too.... I'm now trying not to symptom spot anymore, it just makes the wait harder doesn't it - I could stub my toe right now, and convince myself it was a pregnancy symptom I reackon!

Last edited:
Oh JJ, totally.
Bloating-pregnant? No pippa, you just pigged out on pie and chips.
Cramps-Pregnant? No pippa, you just need to trump after that calorific pie you big pig!
OH more annoying than usual-Pregnant? No pippa, he just Can be THAT annoying (bless his beautiful heart!)
Boobs hurt-pregnant? No pippa, you've been poking them for half an hour, you massive bellend...

The list goes on!!!

Oh JJ, totally.
Bloating-pregnant? No pippa, you just pigged out on pie and chips.
Cramps-Pregnant? No pippa, you just need to trump after that calorific pie you big pig!
OH more annoying than usual-Pregnant? No pippa, he just Can be THAT annoying (bless his beautiful heart!)
Boobs hurt-pregnant? No pippa, you've been poking them for half an hour, you massive bellend...

The list goes on!!!

Lol..I do this as well! :)

I had a dream this night that I tested with a frer and two lines came up. Am I pregnant??

:p

Haha your so funny! This made me actually lol. Frustrating isn't it :)

Aww ladies uv made me laugh..thank u!! Keep them coming! Wonder has anyone done anything and then made up a symptom to justify it? I done that today, out shopping today, 15mins from my house and an hour before dinner time i took a greedy notion to stop and get an overly expensive coffee and cake.....totally no need for it! As i sat my greedy arse down and tucked into my choc cake my mind drifted to the old 'am i preggers' debate and basically lied & convinced myself that i was feeling unusually tired (from doing nothing more trenuous than walking) and needed the sugar fix = possible pregnant symptom?? But no if im truely honest it was just a greedy 'i want cake' symptom. lol

Lol this morning I woke up early after a horrible dream and couldn't get back to sleep, as soon as I got up, I was DYING to hce eggs! I thought, yes! A symptom!! But then realised I was most likely just winding myself up and decided not to go and buy some. I still want them though but I refuse to feed my neurotic brain with imaginary cravings! lol

Lol! This night I was lying on my tummy and I thought I could feel that I had sore boobs - pushing all my weight on my boobs they felt a bit sore yes, but only cause I made them sore! :D

I've just joined this club too!! :) Feeling absolutely exhausted today - yaaahoooo must be pg!! Wellll........it could be due to that fact that I have been awake since 3am this morning stupid woman!! :dohh: But, I am just getting into practise! :):nap:

Well I woke up incredibly sick, hung around my toilet all morning so far, had to go for a lie down - great way to spend ur birthday.
Maybe it was dodgy lasagne last night... :/
Been all emotional too, tearing up at tv ads. - well what do I expect, I'm getting old!
Gone to the loo 5 times already this morning yet still feel like I have a full bladder - I've drank two cups of tea! Bit excessive.
But hey I've gone slightly symptom spotting mad this month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back